Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jordan Peterson said that Low IQ people are great at games

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
Well I'm low IQ (Last time I checked, I didn't have three digits) & I suck at games!

Jordon Peterson is another christard. You can’t trust these people. It’s all about views and money.

Jordan Peterson proves IQ doesn’t make you smart, it just means you will rationalize what you believe better.

jordan peterson isn't high iq jfl
he just talks very fast and say a ton of stupid shit in a very small period of time.

I used to play WildTangent when I was a young child.

Is it something to do with investing all of your time into vidya instead of levelling up in real life?

Juden Peterstein constantly makes retarded comments

Low IQ people are also the only ones good at respecting Jordan Peterson.

Jordan Peterson proves IQ doesn’t make you smart, it just means you will rationalize what you believe better.
Jordan Peterson believed in me :feelsbadman:
I used to play WildTangent when I was a young child.
Were you good at it?
Is it something to do with investing all of your time into vidya instead of levelling up in real life?
I'm learning Maths & English. Doubt it will help much
Low IQ people are also the only ones good at respecting Jordan Peterson.
He is high brow Andrew Tate

Massive cope. Jordan Peterson says shit we might not agree with it, but he's not a dumbasss. I wish I had only 1 of his income sources.
I don't know why people say those things. The man completed a PhD in psychology. Yeah, it's not STEM, but you need to be above average IQ to successfully do it. I don't agree with his out-of-touch boomer tier takes at all and know he's a sellout and Zionist, but I won't deny that he's intelligent. JFL

Jordan Peterson is controlled opposition for the establishment of Academia.

He says his IQ is 150+
I highly doubt that. Maybe he's smart as in, doing the smart talk, selling tickets to his talks and selling his books through apparently intelligent language and ideas

I highly doubt that. Maybe he's smart as in, doing the smart talk, selling tickets to his talks and selling his books through apparently intelligent language and ideas
I also score high on IQ Tests but i had tiger parents growing up, I know and recognize all the patterns on Mensa’s IQ tests. Jordan Peterson is a psychologist so he probably is familiar with the content of the tests.

According to the internet it doesn’t make a difference whether you naturally understand the patterns or memorize them, IQ is a sham measurement but I don’t doubt that he actually scores high on IQ tests.

I also score high on IQ Tests but i had tiger parents growing up, I know and recognize all the patterns on Mensa’s IQ tests. Jordan Peterson is a psychologist so he probably is familiar with the content of the tests.

According to the internet it doesn’t make a difference whether you naturally understand the patterns or memorize them, IQ is a sham measurement but I don’t doubt that he actually scores high on IQ tests.
Intelligent comment :yes:

Imagine caring what this faggot (((Juden Peterstein))) says :mask:

Well I'm low IQ (Last time I checked, I didn't have three digits) & I suck at games!
My IQ is slightly above average for urban east Asians, yet I'm still a hard-stuck bronze scrub.

jordan peterson is an alt right retard who believe in an imaginary friend and he dare to call other people low iq. lol

Professor Benzo is not exactly very smart himself, he is just very charismatic and well spoken.

If you listen to him talk about his past, you realize that he is below normie level regarding long term decision making, it is just that he is capable of climbing out of holes he made for himself and somewhat learning from them.