Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jordan Peterson is the biggest fucking retard in existance

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
He was a CHAD who married a GYMMAXXED UGLY USED DYKE and he gives :redpill: REDPILLED :redpill: lectures on self improvement for men meanwhile he's a literal DRUG ADDICT and his daughter is an EWHORE who CUCKED her husband :lul: here is an older pic of him :chad:
maxresdefault.jpg

he says shit like "why should I bother with you, if you are not the embodiment of the spirit that will move into the unknown and face the Leviathan" in his videos defending foids hypergamy :lul: yeah he totally got that prime dyke pussy because he's such a bold daring ALPHA man :feelsPop: and the fucking normies eat it up :lul: good goy, make that money so you can be a good betabuxx for a single mom becky while generating wealth for your overlords :feelsokman:

He looked like the typical incel normie.

He just wants to sell his books tbh

Self improvement is a scam. I prefer to read philosophy instead. When you compare Nietzsche, Epectitus, Marcus Aurelius, Albert Camus, Schopenhaur with Jordan Peterson, Mark Manson and other self-improvement faggots; you'll notice how mediocre self-improvement authors are.

Looks like a tall normie

Self improvement is a scam. I prefer to read philosophy instead. When you compare Nietzsche, Epectitus, Marcus Aurelius, Albert Camus, Schopenhaur with Jordan Peterson, Mark Manson and other self-improvement faggots; you'll notice how mediocre self-improvement authors are.

The fallacy of self-improvement is that you cannot change what you are, which means your body or psychological traits, you can only change your soul.

It's a delusion to think you can turn yourself into a Chad either in body or in mind, but you can still expand your inward dimension in many ways.

With that said, i don't think Peterson is out to "scam" people i think he was scammed into this stuff himself and ruined his life trying to follow the same kind of advice he gives to men. I don't really hate him it just saddens me to think what a guy like him could have accomplished in another age.

He is a fraud. I don't like him nor his fans.

PicsArt 02 22 122041

:lul: :lul: :lul: He should legally change his name to Jordan B(itch) Cuckerson

Remotely decent looking ≠ Chad.

Were he to be born in 1999 he’d have 12000 posts on this site

Not one word of his book, but i'm sure he's giving advices from his time which are obsolete in today era, but young men still listen to him because he is educated and sound intelligent. Nothing can change your genetics. It's over.

That's a Chad to you?

Jordan Peterstein