Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jordan Peterson is redpilled/blackpilled

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-

"Your genes should definitely not survive another generation"

@TheRealChincel

Last edited:
Mostly redpilled though. He speaks a lot about self improvement.

He's redpilled for sure but he isn't some genius. He's just well spoken and has a calm demeanor. Everything he says I could have told you.

He's redpilled for sure but he isn't some genius. He's just well spoken and has a calm demeanor. Everything he says I could have told you.
Yes, but most public speakers don't admit these sort of things.

@TheRealChincel

Smart guy got to go to one of his lectures

I find him annoying but it's good to see these views go mainstream. You're right though, he's definitely more red than black.

Also gonna have to tag @jackbud and @gstvtrp in this.

Yes, I would say he’s redpilled by our standards but blackpilled by societal ones. There was a professor I had similar to him but he didn’t discuss it in lectures, people would’ve dismissed him due to his looks and he was an Econ prof. Mr. Peterson is the kind of professor that wouldn’t last a week where I went to college. There, it was basically how white males were evil and women were complex thinkers and innovators.

Last edited:
Yes, I would say he’s redpilled by our standards but blackpilled by societal ones. There was a professor I had similar to him but he didn’t discuss it in lectures, people would’ve dismissed him due to his looks and he was an Econ prof.
How did you know he had similar views if he never discussed them?

Another alt-lite cuck gatekeeper who makes a fortune off beta bux

Another alt-lite cuck gatekeeper who makes a fortune off beta bux
He makes money off of being a based professor, and smashes idiotic leftist liberal views.

Nah. He ran from the jewish question. He's a cuck because of that. Seriously though, it's refreshing seeing someone talking about the things that he talks.

How did you know he had similar views if he never discussed them?

I talked to him after class ofc. Had to miss a midterm and I mentioned how a female professor never afforded males the option to miss a midterm. He then went on about the misandry and then asked me if it was a certain prof which I confirmed. Talked about how “sexist” professors were only that way with non-good looking guys. I asked him about being an assistant professor instead of associate and he said that his look made people “uneasy”. The evaluations always fucked him over but such is life.

He makes money off of being a based professor, and smashes idiotic leftist liberal views.
Something Lauren thotern, Alex Jones, etc.. all do. Pick low hanging fruit and make patreon money, but when pressed on topics that will get them censored/banned if they spoke the truth they KNOW - magically turn bluepilled "I can't do it". Faggots who attack the symptoms instead of the cause for fame/money

I talked to him after class ofc. Had to miss a midterm and I mentioned how a female professor never afforded males the option to miss a midterm. He then went on about the misandry and then asked me if it was a certain prof which I confirmed. Talked about how “sexist” professors were only that way with non-good looking guys. I asked him about being an assistant professor instead of associate and he said that his look made people “uneasy”. The evaluations always fucked him over but such is life.
A stupid world we live in where academic success isn't entirely based on merit.

Something Lauren thotern, Alex Jones, etc.. all do. Pick low hanging fruit and make patreon money, but when pressed on topics that will get them censored/banned if they spoke the truth they KNOW - magically turn bluepilled "I can't do it". Faggots who attack the symptoms instead of the cause for fame/money
People usually need to conform to some sort of popular view to avoid getting censored, like you said. Blame the people who censor. Maybe he's being a Jew idk

Jordan is redpilled but definitely not black. He doesn't acknowledge looks as an issue, at all.

Jordan is redpilled but definitely not black. He doesn't acknowledge looks as an issue, at all.

Eh, he does but not directly.

He's a purple piller

Still talks about traditional roles and wants to push his backdoor theism. Has redpilled view of relationships but he will never put any responsibility on women.

He is redpilled not blackpilled. He is a pseudo intellectual for altright cucks. He is right about half the time

Did you hear his comments on MGTOW? He was dismissive of them at first but later admitted they had a point about how the modern court system is lopsided against men. He'd certainly be posting here had he been subhumanly ugly.

I actually live near the university he teaches at, but apparently he's on break nowadays.

Yes, I would say he’s redpilled by our standards but blackpilled by societal ones. There was a professor I had similar to him but he didn’t discuss it in lectures, people would’ve dismissed him due to his looks and he was an Econ prof. Mr. Peterson is the kind of professor that wouldn’t last a week where I went to college. There, it was basically how white males were evil and women were complex thinkers and innovators.
This is the most legit post.

He makes some good points here and there, but is nevertheless too much of a tradcon for my liking. He preaches the whole "man up" philosophy without giving us any good reasons why we should go back on the plantation. What's in it for us? Where's the incentive in today's post-betabux world where hard-working men are constantly shat upon by society?

if jordan peterson knows so much about self improvement why is he a bum

I love Jordan Peterson, can't wait to meet him in may

Fuck that kermit the frog sounding mother fucker with his self improvement cope.

Fuck that kermit the frog sounding mother fucker with his self improvement cope.
2016%2F12%2F13%2Fd1%2Fkermit.55700.jpg

"The danger of nihilism is that it robs people of purpose, and that's why they swing wildly to authoritarian figures that fill that void and tell them what to think, what to feel and how to organize their lives." - An authoritarian figure that tells men what to think, what to feel and how to organize their lives.

"The danger of nihilism is that it robs people of purpose, and that's why they swing wildly to authoritarian figures that fill that void and tell them what to think, what to feel and how to organize their lives." - An authoritarian figure that tells men what to think, what to feel and how to organize their lives.
You are not a nihilist? That isn't true though. Nihilism is knowing there is absolutely no purpose.

You are not a nihilist? That isn't true though. Nihilism is knowing there is absolutely no purpose.

Not a nihilist, but due to personal circumstances. There are things I can't just explain, their understanding is something inefable.

If you listened to any of his lectures you'd know what I'm talking about in the quote tho. He's aggressively against nihilism, and I understand its connection with depression, but I can't vouch for his methods or his advice, didn't really need it. I was just making fun of some of the more ironic nuances of his message.

Not a nihilist, but due to personal circumstances. There are things I can't just explain, their understanding is something inefable.

If you listened to any of his lectures you'd know what I'm talking about in the quote tho. He's aggressively against nihilism, and I understand its connection with depression, but I can't vouch for his methods or his advice, didn't really need it. I was just making fun at some of the more ironic nuances of his message.
His self improvement shit?

His self improvement shit?

Yes. I can say a bit about his thing with creating positive loops, and the bargaining instead of self-flagellation. I know the bargain thing legit works 100% because I've been doing it before he peddled it, and know about positive loops since I did my digging in to psychology, and they don't always work the same way, it depends on individual and their particular soft spots. Also, he's right that splitting tasks into manageable increments prevents procrastination.

Not sold at all about the collective unconscious desire for spiritualism. I'm still convinced spiritualism is a fancy word for introspection.

Last edited:
Yes. I can say a bit about his thing with creating positive loops, and the bargaining instead of self-flagellation. I know the bargain thing legit works 100% because I've been doing it before he peddled it, and know about positive loops since I did my digging in to psychology, and they don't always work, it depends on individual and their particular soft spots.
Sounds like bullshit positivity to me. He's correct some of the time on things.

He does a lot of good things for people, but of course he aint blackpilled.
would cost him too much $$ and gotta cash nem checks

The most underrated and ignored post in this thread. Literally coudlnt agree more with everything. Reminder that a few months back Lauren Southern posted a video justifying not being married and fucking Chads while preaching about tradcon politics and how degeneracy is evil.

Antinatalism/Nihilism doesn’t pay the bills.

i cannot stand him, why do people think he is intelligent?