Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jordan Peterson is on our side

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Well that was not 100% confirmed but he retweeted an article about us that's UNBIASED.

dhMeAzK.gif

Pretty cool. Peterson has many fans. I thought he was a MGTOW hater? So it surprises me that he takes incels seriously.

Pretty cool. Peterson has many fans. I thought he was a MGTOW hater? So it surprises me that he takes incels seriously.

I guess he knows MGTOW is fake and understands the problem of a society that creates dozens of incels.

Jack is such a fucking cuck holy shit. He should seriously just castrate himself, worthless infidel man.

They're looking on us with a pitied disdain mostly because jackbud, not cool, not lifefeul.

The article he links was written by a woman who just draws up some long verbal diarrhea to '''feel the pain'''' of Incels and blame it on shit like [[[weak-father figure]]] rather than LOOKS and HEIGHT to get us to accept being cucks and give up.

Jack is such a fucking cuck holy shit. He should seriously just castrate himself, worthless infidel man.
In doing that interview he already castrated himself on the spot. There's no balls left to remove.

The article he links was written by a woman who just draws up some long verbal diarrhea to '''feel the pain'''' of Incels and blame it on shit like [[[weak-father figure]]] rather than LOOKS and HEIGHT to get us to accept being cucks and give up.
Absolutely disgusting.

“I think something where… I can help people,” he says. “I like talking about the positive stuff more, even if it’s frowned upon.”

He considers a while longer.

“I don’t know,” he considers, “maybe I’m a hopecel.”

@jackbud WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? People like you are just making a mockery of us. Fucking spineless piece of shit.

IIRC she does refer to the concept of genetic quality without using air quotes, but there is still definitely some tinges of bluepill in that article

“What it really comes down to is that I’d rather these mass shooters and attackers just kill themselves than kill 10 or more innocent people. So maybe if it was easier to commit suicide we’d see less of these attacks. I’m not condoning suicide but I prefer that to innocent people dying.”
-Peterson.

Peterson. Peterson. pETERSON!!!!

HOW DARE YOU INSULT A SHAHEED?!

This is potentially big, like Joe Rogan (who pretty much defended us) he has pretty large following.

jfl@them considering jackbud socially awkward, it's over for us legit mentalcels.

“What it really comes down to is that I’d rather these mass shooters and attackers just kill themselves than kill 10 or more innocent people. So maybe if it was easier to commit suicide we’d see less of these attacks. I’m not condoning suicide but I prefer that to innocent people dying.”
-Peterson.

I watched a JP video and he was talking about the Pareto Principle. He went nuts and was getting really into it, but I wonder if he would deny 80/20 applying to human sexuality as well? maybe he's a cuck.

"On the incels.is forum, a stated list of rules for participation include guidelines that are stricter than most elite private clubs in America.
No women allowed. No exception.
Yes, this means that a forum dedicated to decrying success with women has as one of its primary rules a focus on enforced isolation."
-The Whore and Slut

How is this even a bad thing? Opening the forums up to women would be like having Serial Killers currently in prison teaching all the Criminology classes. Just WTF do you think those '''teachers''' are going to say, and WTF new, besides ad hominem attacks and platitudes rebuked to death, would women bring to the forum?

I watched a JP video and he was talking about the Pareto Principle. He went nuts and was getting really into it, but I wonder if he would deny 80/20 applying to human sexuality as well? maybe he's a cuck.
His wife is the community bicycle for Chad.

guests getting triggered

:lul::lul::lul: they had that video of him crying before his interview :lul::lul::lul:

Incels just need to clean their rooms and women will flock to them

I hate how they talked about jackbud's daddy issues. Very tragic but that does not represent us and our ideas. Nor lies any solution to our issues in providing better role models.

I don't hate jackbud. His story about his "girlfriend" made me cringe. His experiences with the other sex in general are the most brutal I have ever heard. Definately incel, no fake.

Not a fan of Jordan Peterson after seeing him grovel to Sam Harris, but good to see him disseminate that article (one of the few that actually makes a sincere attempt at understanding this community).

Also, I don't understand all of the hate for @jackbud . While I'd agree Jack embodies more of the FA blackpill of resigned defeatism than the edgier (and angrier) 4chan blackpill, I don't see anyone else putting their name and future employability on the line to defend and humanize this community. Would you rather incels continue to be (dis)regarded as nothing more than a collective of internet trolls and psychopaths?

Not a fan of Jordan Peterson after seeing him grovel to Sam Harris, but good to see him disseminate that article (one of the few that actually makes a sincere attempt at understanding this community).

Also, I don't understand all of the hate for @jackbud . While I'd agree Jack embodies more of the FA blackpill of resigned defeatism than the edgier (and angrier) 4chan blackpill, I don't see anyone else putting their name and future employability on the line to defend and humanize this community. Would you rather incels continue to be (dis)regarded as nothing more than a collective of internet trolls and psychopaths?

The real question is, what would be the difference?

There's no "humanizing" us you cog, they'll hate us NO MATTER WHAT. YOU CAN'T CHANGE THEIR MINDS. ACCEPT THAT WE'RE IN WAR.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not

This, that article sucks balls.

She even writes mentions Jordan "Mr. Clean Your Room" Peterson and his shit advice that doesn't work for us.

Jordan Peterson doesn't get it because he's an old man who isn't in touch with modern youth society and how women act. He should be telling women how to behave, not men.

Jordan Peterson doesn't get it because he's an old man who isn't in touch with modern youth society and how women act. He should be telling women how to behave, not men.he's too scared to say the truth!

The real question is, what would be the difference?

There's no "humanizing" us you cog, they'll hate us NO MATTER WHAT. YOU CAN'T CHANGE THEIR MINDS. ACCEPT THAT WE'RE IN WAR.

Like I said to others, if you feel so strongly that @jackbud is misrepresenting your view of the blackpill, how about you reach out to the numerous circling reporters, unveil yourself and speak your mind. Be the diversity of representation you wish to see

Like I said to others, if you feel so strongly that @jackbud is misrepresenting your view of the blackpill, how about you reach out to the numerous circling reporters, unveil yourself and speak your mind. Be the diversity of representation you wish to see

I'm in Eastern Europe. Which reporters are "circling" here? I don't speak with infidels regardless.

it's always the man's fault somehow.

-Peterson.

peterson is such a cuck

I'm in Eastern Europe. Which reporters are "circling" here? I don't speak with infidels regardless.

Doubt geography would be a problem. Pretty sure Master and SergeantIncel can send a few your direction. Could arguably be a good thing, shedding greater light on the international reach of incel self-identification, and the phenomenon underlying the conspicuous representation of Muslims on this forum

I mean Jack as exposed his real name to the world under the incel label. He's pretty much put his future on the line for us. Not saying that it changes everything, but it takes some real balls to expose your name and say that you're an incel. It's pretty much a death sentence in this society to do that and I commend him for doing it. Is he an incel according to the rules? Yes, but he's had sex and a girlfriend before, but I will say that he's done a lot for the community with his Incelcast and these interviews that humanize us and don't show us as terrorists or monsters.
He was also pandering to the normies and cucks, so I mean, by showing his name, it's not INCELISTAN he's sacrificing for...

Assuming we can ever mainstream empathy, or the appearance of it, for inceldom, why would this even be a desirable outcome? Say we become, like trannies, a banner for pseudo-altruists to wave in their own aggrandizement. There is nothing I can see us gaining from being tamed and put on display as tragic figures or lonely survivors. As ludicrous as it sounds and as steep as the path is, our primary goal should be to get more men to defect from society, to stop licking boots and acquire the fortitude to walk toward old age and death alone. This is sustainable for the gynocracy to a degree, but with enough frustrated people refusing to contribute or jamming the system in their own ways, we can hope critical mass will be reached at some point.

Also look toward the creation of art as a way for various blackpilled ideas to percolate into the wider culture over a long period of time.

Last edited:
Assuming we can ever mainstream empathy, or the appearance of it, for inceldom, why would this even be a desirable outcome? Say we become, like trannies, a banner for pseudo-altruists to wave in their own aggrandizement. There is nothing I can see us gaining from being tamed and put on display as tragic figures or lonely survivors. As ludicrous as it sounds and as steep as the path is, our primary goal should be to get more men to defect from society, to stop licking boots and acquire the fortitude to walk toward old age and death alone. This is sustainable for the gynocracy to a degree, but with enough frustrated people refusing to contribute or jamming the system in their own ways, we can hope critical mass will be reached at some point.

Also look toward the creation of art as a way for various blackpilled ideas to percolate into the wider culture over a long period of time.

The problem is, ignoring the first part ("mainstream empathy") is exactly the wrong way to go about achieving what you believe should be the primary goal. Who the hell wants to be associated with psychopaths? Framing the blackpill as a "beta uprising" war of sorts is exactly how Incel Tears characterizes it to polarize people into two camps: the "angry, violent, entitled, misogynistic" incels and everyone else. If you're sincerely trying to make the blackpill accessible, humanizing inceldom would seem to be a welcome (if not necessary) step

The problem is, ignoring the first part ("mainstream empathy") is exactly the wrong way to go about achieving what you believe should be the primary goal. Who the hell wants to be associated with psychopaths? Framing the blackpill as a "beta uprising" war of sorts is exactly how Incel Tears characterizes it to polarize people into two camps: the "angry, violent, entitled, misogynistic" incels and everyone else. If you're sincerely trying to make the blackpill accessible, humanizing inceldom would seem to be a welcome (if not necessary) step

We can play both sides.

Why should we be looking for the approval and acceptance of the exact same structures that need to be usurped? I tend to agree with this:

We can play both sides.

There are myriad ways to oppose the inordinate and suffocating rule of hypergamy, cuckoldry, and 'feminist realism.' '-cel' would ideally be a big tent term encompassing everyone from patriarchal reactionaries, to the spiteful and scorned, to LDARing NEETs. As long as no one outright defends women, cucks, or chads, there's a place for them here.

peterson is just trying to appeal to us by seeming sympathetic. he really couldn't care less about us, he's just trying to trick more pathetic men into buying his useless self help crap. the thing is, these specific pathetic men are blackpilled, and see him, and his material, for what it is.

Peterson is a bit of a cuck and might be controlled opposition put in place by the Jews but he is the only person in academia you have a hope of getting a fair shake from. The rest of academia is mainly the pussy hat brigade, trigglypufs and the bike lock batallion.