Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jordan Peterson is a complete idiot, according to IT

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Look at those dumb IT users lmao

IMG 20181212 133249

The one thing I'll agree with IT on, fuck that pretentious boomer faggot

He is idiot and fake idol according to me. He never calls out ((((them)))). He is another "great mind" for normies like Dawkins and Hawkins were in the past.

Peterson dirty room
Peterson cringe
JFL
Alt right jordan peterson self help guru father figure
Peterson ben shapio joe rogan
Peterson grandmas pussy
:what::what::what::what::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IT is a forum full of idiots. They are field by soy and estrogen. They are not able to think critically.

They are moulded by society and they can’t think freely. They are drones

He is idiot and fake idol according to me. He never calls out ((((them)))). He is another "great mind" for normies like Dawkins and Hawkins were in the past.

View attachment 71341View attachment 71342JFL View attachment 71343View attachment 71344View attachment 71345:what::what::what::what::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He actually worked in a think tank owned by George Soros, so it's no surprise he never talks about (((them))).
He serves to misdirect normies from the true problems, kind of like Ben Shapiro.

Not going to lie a lot of things jordan peterson says is pretty questionable, but some of it is good.

I never understood why people went out of they're way to go after him (aside from the libtards for obvious reasons)

Jordan Peterson is the very definition of a pseudo-intellectual tbh. At least he pisses off feminists i guess..

Jordan Peterson = Gatekeeper zionist shabbos goy.

By the way cucks, wanna know who really loves killers, mass murderers and criminals here?
women

The only thing I dislike abiut him is that he denies that physical attractiveness is the most important indicator of ur success with foids. "Muh to claim up the dominance hierarchy is what make attractive."

It's even more annoying cuz hes quit blackpilled tho. He knows and talks about the 80/20 rule, the importants of face and symmetrie in his lectures. But still he won't admitt that looks>everything

IT is right about this guy. Most of what people like is his persona (by people I mean normtards) actually listen to his advice...it is Muh Secret-tier garbage advice. Not to mention when he talks with an affectation on his voice like a pleading high-pitched woman (which is also a manipulative tactic).

fuck that guy...also he robs incels of around $1M a month via donations.