Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jordan Peterson destroys the "just take meds " meme

Are those snakeskin boots? Jfl at listening to anything that JP has to say.

Just clean your room theory confirmed. Oh, and buy my personality tests

not a meme, it does work for *some* people.

this guy is the ultimate incel yet he's lecturing people

I took meds for like a week and it fucking raped my brain. Took me about 2 months to recover.

Meds don’t work for us because we don’t have chemical problems in our brain, we’re depressed for real reasons - because the world is shit and we’re ugly. Meds won’t change that.

Can't take him seriously with that voice, what an incel.

jfl at this when his daughter was on antidepressants since the age of 12

this guy is the ultimate incel yet he's lecturing people

I know, some people just can't accept they are incel and feel the need to try and be better than what they are by lecturing who are actually their own brethren.

The Irony.

JP isnt incel he has a wife and kids. Hes just a daddy figure for guys who grew up without a strong male figure in their lives

Jpeterson is average and isnt anywhere near incel

I took meds for like a week and it fucking raped my brain. Took me about 2 months to recover.

Meds don’t work for us because we don’t have chemical problems in our brain, we’re depressed for real reasons - because the world is shit and we’re ugly. Meds won’t change that.
Lol, if anything, the incel depression is the sign that his brain works as intended.