Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Joopill Mega Thread

Y

youthislife

Veteran

View attachment 1107868

How can they be defeated?

I have a retarded white friend who always bumlicks Ben Shapiro how do i convince him that shapiro is a dirty jew rat that does not care about white people as my friend thinks he does?

Sounds like you have had a bit too much to think, goyim.

White. Fake Jews are.

Forget.not.

Based thread. We need them gone.

The world lost ww2

I have a retarded white friend who always bumlicks Ben Shapiro how do i convince him that shapiro is a dirty jew rat that does not care about white people as my friend thinks he does?
EghRUuYUMAAGm 6

if he's not completely gone then send him this and it should at least get a small reaction out of him.

Last edited:
I am only wary about Zionists. Just look at the hot news today:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOoQZDi43X4

People are mad not that Israel is out carrying illegal attacks but that Kerry may have told Iran about it (I don't even know if the details were secret or not). :lul: Zionists absolutely run this country and I have to say I'm impressed. I'm sure there is an internal struggle between the boisterous Zionist Jews and the secretive Western-minded Reform Jews

Yes, these people killed Jesus.

And yes, they won WW2, invented the nuclear bomb and dropped it on the Japs, and then economically enslaved all of mankind.

Sure, they've locked us in our homes and are injecting us full of Covid juice while they print money like it's going out of style.

But trying to exterminate these people backfired really fucking bad last time. If we try again, just like exterminating rats, we gotta do the job right make sure to leave none of em left this time.

Show him this