Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jonah Hill aka proof fatcels are volcels aka the god of lookmaxxing

fatcels are undeniably the biggest volcels

Just be a famous actor theory?

I'm not fat but by the time most NORMAL men (for arguments sake, lets say they're 6/10 and white genetic wise, but they're fat and therefore 2/10) after they spend a bunch of time losing weight (not too quickly or they'll ruin their skin) they'll probably be old and balding. The agepill will hit them quicker too because if they're Fat as shit, their diet is going to be awful.

They'll look younger after losing weight, obviously, but a foid isn't going to see their before and after pic (most likely).

Not saying fat people shouldnt lose weight, or even that some fat people are lazy volcels, but for normal men, the window of time to ascend is already small as is. For fat men, it's fucking microscopic.

Just be a famous actor theory?

I'm not fat but by the time most NORMAL men (for arguments sake, lets say they're 6/10 and white genetic wise, but they're fat and therefore 2/10) after they spend a bunch of time losing weight (not too quickly or they'll ruin their skin) they'll probably be old and balding. The agepill will hit them quicker too because if they're Fat as shit, their diet is going to be awful.

They'll look younger after losing weight, obviously, but a foid isn't going to see their before and after pic (most likely).

Not saying fat people shouldnt lose weight, or even that some fat people are lazy volcels, but for normal men, the window of time to ascend is already small as is. For fat men, it's fucking microscopic.
The celebrity pill works even if you're a landwhale.
But the fatpill only has validation when you've already been in good shape and were ugly then too

Fatcels are only volcels when all their other traits are good. It doesn't matter if you're fat if you're also under 5'5" or you have an ugly bone structure

Fatcels are only volcels when all their other traits are good. It doesn't matter if you're fat if you're also under 5'5" or you have an ugly bone structure
True.

This ZOGboy?

IMG 6217

this is why I say fatcels are volcels

Fatcels should be banned.

Honestly losing weight is easiest of all the -maxxing, literally stop stuffing yourself. Inb4 "its cope", you better be 5.6< or have really fucked up face if you still think that losing weight won't make you more attractive.

Honestly losing weight is easiest of all the -maxxing, literally stop stuffing yourself. Inb4 "its cope", you better be 5.6< or have really fucked up face if you still think that losing weight won't make you more attractive.
more attractive? sure. nobody debates that
attractive enough to get girls JUST BASED ON SKINNY LOOKS? not in your life kiddo
we are incels due to a myriad of things (girls being cheap fucking whores is the main one though)
fixing one thing will never make someone find a gf. girls standards are just too high.

>op
he is a celebrity and rich. lets not pretend poor fatties can get the same results.

more attractive? sure. nobody debates that
attractive enough to get girls JUST BASED ON SKINNY LOOKS? not in your life kiddo
we are incels due to a myriad of things (girls being cheap fucking whores is the main one though)
fixing one thing will never make someone find a gf. girls standards are just too high.

>op
he is a celebrity and rich. lets not pretend poor fatties can get the same results.
Negative IQ dribble. A fatty can get in shape and get the same results. He was never incel due to being celebrity but to think fattys cant accend bu getting buff assuming they're tall with a non incel facr? Delusional

Holy fuck not bad but I think most fatties got shit bones underneath, sometimes you can predict what kind of bones.. If an overweight humanoid looks somewhat cute and not like a clown then he has a chance.

Holy fuck not bad but I think most fatties got shit bones underneath, sometimes you can predict what kind of bones.. If an overweight humanoid looks somewhat cute and not like a clown then he has a chance.
Jonah hill loss main 1280

Come on. He looks truecel as a fatty

You tell even when he was fat that he wasn't terrible looking. Has full head of hair, clear skin, etc, etc. It's all so tiresome dealing with bullshit examples like this where people pretend any of it matters. There's no cure for acne scarring and balding, you can't looksax your way out of that, I want to fucking die, holy shit will someone please kill me.

You tell even when he was fat that he wasn't terrible looking. Has full head of hair, clear skin, etc, etc. It's all so tiresome dealing with bullshit examples like this where people pretend any of it matters. There's no cure for acne scarring and balding, you can't looksax your way out of that, I want to fucking die, holy shit will someone please kill me.
Confirmed for fatcel

fatcels that are below 5'8 arent volcels.