Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jokes are for bullies

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I don't think it's cool to try to funny or make jokes. Nothing is ever funny for any reason. Laughter is not good for society. Laughter is just escapism. There are more serious issues at hand-- like male virginity and suicide. The world would be a better place if people better than you just SHUT THE FUCK UP. Stop trying to spread joy-- just let us stew in misery. We are adults-- this is the fate assigned to us. They KNOW our place-- why do they have to rub it in? I hope someday humor without consent will be classified as rape so that more men could qualify as rape victims.

I think everything should be taken at face value and in good faith. Especially if you have a small penis. Especially if you are oppressed and are a china man listening to country music to cope.

Last edited:
I like jokes about trannies tbh bc it makes the woke movement go apeshit.

I'm sorry brocel I can't agree with you. I love comedy and making jokes for my own amusement, and I really like watching standup. I'm sorry shit has gotten so bad for you that you don't' even like jokes anymore.

I don't think it's cool to try to funny or make jokes. Nothing is ever funny for any reason. Laughter is not good for society. Laughter is just escapism. There are more serious issues at hand-- like male virginity and suicide. The world would be a better place if people better than you just SHUT THE FUCK UP. Stop trying to spread joy-- just let us stew in misery. We are adults-- this is the fate assigned to us. They KNOW our place-- why do they have to rub it in? I hope someday humor without consent will be classified as rape so that more men could qualify as rape victims.

I think everything should be taken at face value and in good faith. Especially if you have a small penis. Especially if you are oppressed and are a china man listening to country music to cope.
Humour is a good cope. Sorry you don't feel the same way

well you have to be beautiful in order to be funny, thats what I hate, I can say the exact same shit as a popular guy and no woman would even giggle because non of them see me as human:blackpill::cryfeels:

well you have to be beautiful in order to be funny, thats what I hate, I can say the exact same shit as a popular guy and no woman would even giggle because non of them see me as human:blackpill::cryfeels:
your avi is gay af

Laughing releases endorphines and is healthy. 9/10 would recommend.

I only joke when I feel okay with my life. Which is rarely.

Maybe you think like this because all "comedy" is literally a parade of misandric jokes that amount to "Men are dumbz, wimminnz is so smurt, hihi". I stopped liking comedians until I saw Ryan Long who brings up men's issues and anti-Woke and anti-SJW topics in his jokes. Jesters make society talk because they put a funny mirror in its face, Feminist comedians just laugh at our suffering.

Jokes are fine. But the type of jokes normies do where they just roast each other's appearance is just straight up bullying. I refuse to be friends with those types of people.

Maybe you think like this because all "comedy" is literally a parade of misandric jokes that amount to "Men are dumbz, wimminnz is so smurt, hihi". I stopped liking comedians until I saw Ryan Long who brings up men's issues and anti-Woke and anti-SJW topics in his jokes. Jesters make society talk because they put a funny mirror in its face, Feminist comedians just laugh at our suffering.
I don't like Ryan Long because he is racially superior and rubs it in

I like jokes about trannies tbh bc it makes the woke movement go apeshit.
The reaction is ridiculous that’s for sure. If I say the “dreaded n word” you’d think I’d just bombed the whole of Africa going off the reactions it gets. Seriously the response to these specific “mean words” is surreal.

Anyone that devolves into a frothing baboon because someone said a no-no word is pathetic (e.g. Reddit/Twitter users are certified retards).

Also, SJWs themselves claim the meaning of words can change over time — Gay meant happy now it means something else. Man and Woman and Gender no longer mean what they used to (according to them).

If that’s so then why don’t they accept the new meanings for nigger? In gaming circles especially the term has evolved to mean: 1) generic insult for anyone (the PewDiePie clip for example shows him calling a random person whose race he can’t know a nigger) 2) expletive like shit or damn 3) bro

But no no no when it’s a word that offends them suddenly the meaning of words never changed and all that matters is the “historical”. Fucking hypocrites, they can’t logic if it hit them in the face like a truck.

For soy boy SJWs reason is just a convenient tool for meeting their own needs, the rest of the time they throw it out.

Last edited:

Yep aged