Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jokers laugh

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Imho was a combination of lamentation & resignation where it died out due to realisation of his crap life, spontaneous & nervous coping & just out of reversed sadness tbh.

I don't think there was any malevolence behind it.

I think it was fucking brilliant when he was on the police car surrounded by those cheering mob. That put a smile on my face during the whole movie.

Joaquin Phoenix definitely deserves an Oscar for best actor.

See humour.

Last edited:
I think the Meeja... Deliberately misrepresented his laughter in this film. In the other films yeah it was psychopathic because he was a crime lord syndicate mafioso boss type... Here he was a vigilante anti hero with a nervous laugh... Oh well I think I could be reading too much into it.

Yes tbh, best acting Ive seen in a long time

At least he has something to laugh about

Joaquin surely oscar role, but i think he played as excellent as Ledger. Ledger laughing was amazing.

Give him what he fucking deserve! :fire:

Concur.

How many of you burst into a fit of the giggles or chuckle to yourself remembering something tragic or horrible but thinking it funny at the same time.

I do now & again spontaneously burst out laughing only in my own company though or around relatives though.

that's pretty interesting

I think it would be a good improv skill to emulate Joaquin's laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back