Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Joker.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Just saw it. Very good.

The phrase from another film comes to mind.

Screenshot 20191011 145817

Kind of explains Joker/Arthur Fleck & all the other Incels who take that line of action don't you think?

how did you feel when they made fun of that manlet and everyone in the cinema probably laughed?

how did you feel when they made fun of that manlet and everyone in the cinema probably laughed?

I felt sad but everyone in the cinema were stone cold silent all throughout.

Jfl , this was literally the only time in the whole movie where the whole audience laughed out loud .
Oh , its soooo funny to make fun of a genetically disadvantaged male .
Fuck them , they just outed themselves as shallow .
All of them ..
Really sad that nobody went JokER while i was in the theatre tbh .

It's a very good movie. Joker tells us a story of origins from the beginning to the end, distracts himself, makes false empathy, and blames those who watch the lie that everything in his life puts pressure on him. The film was black and white, and audiences loved him as if he was right. Most viewers bought it and forget the true self of the Joker and tell everyone different origins, even in The Dark Knight, he was symbolizing a sociopath with psychological discomfort. However, with many inconsistencies in the film (for example, the absurd movement of the final scene), we can see that what we are watching is not the true story of the Joker. Thus, while the Joker remains a character that remains true to its essence, it also eliminates people's criticism of not the Joker we know and closes it as a more successful film than the viewers think. He told the doctor "a joke came to my mind" and made a big joke to the audience.

Hahahahahaha!

Well since this is the most recent thread, I saw it and it is one of the best american films I have seen. It really hits the core values of being a low value man. The world building is well done, and they even have little details that highlight what a low value male experiences, like he takes the bus, always walks alone and coming home to an empty mail box. The beginning scenes where he gets mugged just blew my mind, it was raw emotion. The overall message I got is how much the world can destroy a man. In the beginning a regular clown a symbol of joy, laughter, but by the end of the film a murderer an allusion to the "clown world" corruption. I am surprised this movie was allowed to be produced by the studios because it makes a low value male into a hero. I could not relax in the movie theater though.

I really really really really liked the subway scene I thought it was so cool easily the best scene in the movie IMO