Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 'Joker' Wins Golden Lion at Venice Film Festival, and numales gettin' toasty

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

Honestly, this is hilarious. From shitting on the character for being edgy, to reee-ing about some pedo in Hollywood, to devaluing the award, I don't know what is it with normies and this movie. Legit didn't even cared for it and saw no affiliation to incels until these screechers started screeching on social media over it. There was even an idiot worried this movie will increase the incel count. Do ppl not know what incel means or are they gonna just make up definitions?

Last edited:

Honestly, this is hilarious. From shitting on the character for being edgy, to reee-ing about some pedo in Hollywood, to devaluing the award, I don't know what is it with normies and this movie. Legit didn't even cared for it and saw no affiliation to incels until these screechers started screeching on social media over it.

Normies are scared because Joker is going to show them and their bullshit social norms and fucking degeneracy in the true light. And teach them we are real people with real emotions and just because we can't fit in in their world it doesn't mean they can keep pushing down on us and not have us eventually push back

Normies are scared because Joker is going to show them and their bullshit social norms and fucking degeneracy in the true light. And teach them we are real people with real emotions and just because we can't fit in in their world it doesn't mean they can keep pushing down on us and not have us eventually push back
You may be right. It seems like the movie is attacking them in some way, attacking their psychology. To generate this sort of reaction means something's up... I know a few capeshit cock suckers who are adamant they will not see this movie. Get superman's dick out of your mouths, soyboys.

keep seething, cucks

Those cucks must watch only capeshit movies. Movies with amoral protagonists have been made since the 50's. That's what avengers movies does to your brain. What i'm talking about, they only know about that one because the joker is a capeshit movie too, no wonder they are butthurt, they are used to films that deal with black and white worldview, where there's a villain that's clearly evil and the Chad MC they worship through the movie screen is absolutely right.

Those cucks must watch only capeshit movies. Movies with amoral protagonists have been made since the 50's. That's what avengers movies does to your brain. What i'm talking about, they only know about that one because the joker is a capeshit movie too, no wonder they are butthurt, they are used to films that deal with black and white worldview, where there's a villain that's clearly evil and the Chad MC they worship through the movie screen is absolutely right.
Lmao
Its entertaining watching these soy fucks on plebdit, drool all over this movie in bitterness.
I can picture them right now...

They are afraid of this movie , cause they are afraid of the truth .
They are afraid , that their Ego investments , those fragile little worlds inside their heads , that they built all their lives ,
will be challenged by something as ordinary as a movie .
They are afraid of something that will potentially make them question their own moral compass and the values that society taught them .
They are afraid of existential crisis , afraid of thinking outside their conditioning .
And even the slightest hint of a threat to their Ego will be attacked violently and with full force ,
cause they have nothing left in their lifes except their Egos and the beliefs they invested it in .
Their Ideologies have an almost religious value to them and they will do anything
to avoid thinking critically .

Its isnt even proven yet , if the Movie will contain blackpilled messages ,
but the mere threat of it sends them spiraling down into full Ego defense mode .
maybe the movie will be bluepilled as fuck and will end with the Joker marrying his oneitis .
They havent even seen the fucking thing yet , and they already have that hamster in their heads spinning in overdrive .
How can a man be so weak , that he feels threatened by a movie ?

also jfl , where do they make this random connection with inceldom ?
Oh , a desperate man who his angry at the world that kicked him and spit on him ,
he must automatically be an incel .
They cant function if they cant put somthing into a neat little box and label it inside their heads .
Orange man bad .
Joker man Incel .

Incel man evil .

also jfl , where do they make this random connection with inceldom ?
Oh , a desperate man who his angry at the world that kicked him and spit on him ,
he must automatically be an incel .
They cant function if they cant put somthing into a neat little box and label it inside their heads .
Orange man bad .
Joker man Incel .

Incel man evil .
There's a correlation between bugmen's love for capeshit and their disdain for anything they deem incel related. You have to ask yourself the psychology of people who pay copious amounts of money to go watch some formulaic chad cock sucking bloooopilled idealistic mumbo jumbo film originally made for children and take it so seriously.

although some say this movie has an "propaganda" behind it, especially here, I think the movie is an organic project and looks like it will be better than most of the movies they release today, rather than "once upon a time". in hollywood ", which they say is the best of the year; but no opinions because not yet released, too early for trial

joker is a meme tbhd

when liberals don't have a legitimate reason to feel oppressed,they simply make one up and
it's so ridiculous see these people getting triggered by every little thing.

It says so much about feminist society.

“White male who gets bullied must be an incel”. This is essentially their thought process.

THEY HAVE NO SELF AWARENESS WHATSOEVER.

I think we are at a point those people are just pulling things to complain about out of thin air and keep doubling down on made up grievances no matter what.

I haven't seen the movie, but i doubt it actually has anything that would be considered offensive to those people. I'm 100% sure the director is one of them to begin with and he had no intention of making any kind of statement whatsoever about the social situation of lonely "white" men, he just made the Joker a tragic figure because it was interesting to him on a narrative level.

Essentially, the woke left is an hive mind. It takes one of them to complain about something and they all follow along blindly, regardless of how absurd the original complaint was. They are literally programmed NCPs who can't think of themselves, it's kinda scary once you realize how true the NPC meme actually is.
although some say this movie has an "propaganda" behind it, especially here, I think the movie is an organic project

Right, soy boys are seeing things in the movie that aren't there. It's literally nothing more than a "bzz lonely white man bad" automaton reaction.

The mainstream media gets Blackpilled through movies

They r scare :feelzez::feelzez:

Last edited:
they don't want to acknowledge that they have hurt us by making fun of us, mistreating us, insulting us, from secondary school until our death. Making us live in an ostracism. This movie reminds them of the terrible people they are.

I can't wait to steel this movie!

I’m going to go see it just because it’s making soy boys mad. It will probably be bluepilled garbage by the end because all modern Hollywood movies are, but I’ll laugh if it breaks a box office record and Reddit has a collective aneurism.

There was even an idiot worried this movie will increase the incel count. Do ppl not know what incel means or are they gonna just make up definitions?
They probably mean the blackpilled incel count.

I hate how they relate any villain to incels even though the villain has a fking gf. Same thing they did with nick cruz. Disgusting how ugly men are literally blamed with everything.

Do ppl not know what incel means or are they gonna just make up definitions?
The protagonist kissed a black foid in the trailer, yet normies still consider him to be incel. JFL
I hate how they relate any villain to incels even though the villain has a fking gf. Same thing they did with nick cruz. Disgusting how ugly men are literally blamed with everything.
It's frustrating but good in the long run. More and more men, regardless of looks, politics, race, or social status, being called incels makes these non-incel men more receptive to the blackpill.

It's frustrating but good in the long run. More and more men, regardless of looks, politics, race, or social status, being called incels makes these non-incel men more receptive to the blackpill.
More people knowing the blackpill changes nothing. Its over for us regardless. In the extremely unlikely event a beta uprising ever occurs in the first place, it will be crushed swiftly and decisively (even as a majority we would hold only a small minority of the power) and we will be lowered from second class citizens in everything but name to flat out second class citizens officially.

"If this movie turns out to be good Ima be pissed. I find it's concept morally abhorrant."

LOL, it used to be the Westerners/lefists who claimed that art doesn't need to be moral. They changed the tune immediately after something that they don't like came out.

they don't want to acknowledge that they have hurt us by making fun of us, mistreating us, insulting us, from secondary school until our death. Making us live in an ostracism. This movie reminds them of the terrible people they are.

joker is a meme tbhd
tbh. the joker also legit kisses a female in the trailer so its honestly kind of silly that its even being called an incel movie...

tbh. the joker also legit kisses a female in the trailer so its honestly kind of silly that its even being called an incel movie...

I'm just going to ignore that part, and accept the movie as an incel movie. The normies want to push this narrative so badly, so you might as well go with it. I hope it inspires someone to go ER in minecraft.

They simply don't want us to do well for ourselves. They don't want to give us any awareness. LT normies want us to stay in our caste so they can chase what's left of <4/10 foids

An incel movie won first place, and a pedophile director won second place... :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The normies want to push this narrative so badly, so you might as well go with it.
The only reason normies push this narrative is because they see incels as "le edgy clownmen" + they think neckbeards like the joker a lot. I don't know why you would want to embrace this but if thats your thing go for it I guess. At the end of the day normies will dislike us if we like this movie or not so it doesn't really matter tbh. I never really liked super hero movies or the Joker as a character so I doubt I will get into it anytime soon.

nice to hear that some people have same views as me