Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joker was not what u think it was

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
It wasn’t just a movie it was a movie made by the government in the hopes a “incel” shoots a place up so they can put us in the lights again and push gun control down are throat’s the government is behind everything most of the things out there are fake and controlled by the government

Well it didn't work

They all believe that's their movie.
A few people are laughing and rubbing hands together.

The social justice warriors hated it because it showed lowkey how u can go insane if youre being rejected by the outside world over and over so u just hate it back idk im not that smart but its what i got from it . would be really depressing if it was a plan by the gov to make us go on a murderspree but yeah we live in a weird ass world where u shouldnt be surprised by nothing anymore. Still liked da movie though

The normies didn't like it. It showed a glimpse of reality to them.

NGL it wasn’t even that good. Cool incel representation but the film itself was just ok to be honest.

I didn't even go to movie theater, I just downloaded the film on thepirathebay while I LDAR.

Had the pleasure of meeting Joker at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Didn't even watch the movie tbh ngl