Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Joker" poised to be one of the winningest films in Academy Awards history.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
They released the Oscar nominees today. "Joker" picked up a staggering 11 nominations. Exceptionally strong. If it sweeps, it'll do what only one other movie in the history of the Academy has ever done. That movie was Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. 11 Oscars will mean no film in history will have more Oscars than Joker. The only ones that tie would be Ben Hur, Titanic, and Return of the King.

I don't expect it to win all 11, competition is tough this year. But my greed overcomes me. I wanna live to see history. A billion dollar movie that is also the winningest at Oscars? Tell me that doesn't make more of a statement than nominating Greta Gerwig.

I'm the only one who didnt watch the joker? it's really that good tbh?

I'm the only one who didnt watch the joker? it's really that good tbh?

I think it is. But the time for that discussion has passed. Joker needs to win just because it would be history making if it did.

Lmao i don't like to watch movies ngl but maybe i will
Me neither, haven't been to the theaters in years (very high inhibition) still saw this movie 3 times in theaters. To answer your question it is really good. This movie really relates to us.

Not that great a movie imo. It's a bit overblown in my opinion, the movie definitely has flaws.

Then again, maybe if you compare it the the utter shit that movies are these days it seems really good by comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back