Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion jokER² is no joke.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
Not a bad movie at all.

The main theme is an old blackpill about how non-Chad males are nevER loved (or even acknowledged at all) for who they ARE but rathER for what they're useful for.

Arthur Fleck's constant pain is that no one cares about him, he is treated like trash, except when he is inside the jokER charactER, because that charactER serves a purpose to othER people, including the Harlequin foid (who may as well be a figment of his imagination) and she uses and then discards him like evERyone else does, and she even admits it.

In the end, the jokER is a brutal take about how society treats sub-Chad males, especially if not NT. It's a gold mine of brutality.

Humiliation Ritual

if you think that a musical is 'not bad', it just means that you are a homosexual

if you think that a musical is 'not bad', it just means that you are a homosexual
@turbosperg is a pretty based user tbh :feelsokman: I haven't seen this movie yet but I see people say it's shit, is it really a literal musical or it's just a running meme or something?

is it really a literal musical or it's just a running meme or something?
It's more like part of the dreamlike aesthetic. In one number - a supposed love song - Quinn makes it all about her and JokER calls her out on it mid-song.

I agree with OP on this film.

is it really a literal musical
Yes, but not only that.

It's more like part of the dreamlike aesthetic.
This.

Arthur's life is ultra-brutal, so he escapes the brutality by daydreaming he's on stage with music... The musical sections are there to indicate Arthur's daydreams and fantasies. It's not even clear that Harlequin even exists outside of Arthur's mind...

The movie is brutal. It shows precisely how society sees and treats the non-NT sub-Chad males, and how these guys are forced to retreat back to their own minds to cope. Pure brutality.

@turbosperg is a pretty based user tbh :feelsokman: I haven't seen this movie yet but I see people say it's shit, is it really a literal musical or it's just a running meme or something?
It's a half-assed jukebox musical crossed with a dumb courtroom drama

literally the most boring gay shit imaginable

It's a half-assed jukebox musical crossed with a dumb courtroom drama

literally the most boring gay shit imaginable
also it has lady gaga in it

honestly there is no point to this film OTHER than being gay

I have to see this movie. All of the criticisms and sardonic jokes about it may prove this film too disturbing, plaintive, and cynically realistic for the ordinary person to sufficiently relate to and adequately experience. The theater is the engine of the folk soul for its expression, therefore none will rejoice and weep over acts wholly irrelevant to the general commonality of people.

Joker 2 is an incel-exclusive experience projected onto the stage. Normies just wouldn't get it.

and how these guys are forced to retreat back to their own minds to cope.
Brutal. The internalization of man exercised to the extent of neurotic delusion.

Not a bad movie at all.

The main theme is an old blackpill about how non-Chad males are nevER loved (or even acknowledged at all) for who they ARE but rathER for what they're useful for.

Arthur Fleck's constant pain is that no one cares about him, he is treated like trash, except when he is inside the jokER charactER, because that charactER serves a purpose to othER people, including the Harlequin foid (who may as well be a figment of his imagination) and she uses and then discards him like evERyone else does, and she even admits it.

In the end, the jokER is a brutal take about how society treats sub-Chad males, especially if not NT. It's a gold mine of brutality.
JOKER IS CHAD FUCKING WHITE CHAD FUCK OFF WHITE PEOPLE FUCK I HATE WHITE RACE SO MUCH WHAT ABOUT SUBHUMANS NON WHITES LIKE MYSELF

Humiliation Ritual
tbh the jew that made it was just hating on the incels who liked his film

.IS users have deluded themselves into thinking that it has some kind of deep incel message, when it's just a kike crying about shit

praising hollywood kikes for shitting on you is a bizarre new species of homosexual femdom

Giga based
toda

I don't understand why jews control the media, and still let people like todd phillips ruin their franchises. they should have made you director, you would be a better representative of the tribe

Last edited:
toda

I don't understand why jews control the media, and still let people like todd phillips ruin their franchises. they should have made you director, you would be a better representative of the tribe
Yeah they should why don’t you send me some money so I can get myself into power and overwhelm those boomer Christian whites

Yeah they should why don’t you send me some money so I can get myself into power and overwhelm those boomer Christian whites
sry I sent $8 million to an OF thot yday to watch more videos of her fucking her dog

I will have to save up for a while before I can send it to you

but since u r a jewish heir, maybe u can get access to the secret (((rothschild))) money vault and become a billionaire

.IS users have deluded themselves into thinking that it has some kind of deep incel message, when it's just a kike crying about shit

praising hollywood kikes for shitting on you is a bizarre new species of homosexual femdom
Yes.

When The Joker gets raped that's the incel in the audience being psychologically raped because he identifies with The Joker.

Hollywood isn't trying to do you in favours lol, it's actively trying to psychologically mutilate you at practically every turn, at best it's looking to pick your pocket. Watching this film will only make one's mind more disturbed than it already is.​

Yes.

When The Joker gets raped that's the incel in the audience being psychologically raped because he identifies with The Joker.

Hollywood isn't trying to do you in favours lol, it's actively trying to psychologically mutilate you at practically every turn, at best it's looking to pick your pocket. Watching this film will only make one's mind more disturbed than it already is.​
Learned hoplessness by @Master 's sodomy session. Totally not intended by small hat jewywood

Holy shit, this the Next level curryland gaga creatura surreal psyop with physical evidence!!

they should make a terminator movie with an AI codercel.

sry I sent $8 million to an OF thot yday to watch more videos of her fucking her dog

I will have to save up for a while before I can send it to you

but since u r a jewish heir, maybe u can get access to the secret (((rothschild))) money vault and become a billionaire
Kys

Do it in real life
I AM yo truu massa
Computer Working GIF

hmm, i really dont know what to think...i might like this movie afterall

since all the normtards are trashing it, maybe theres something to it?

Lol fuck off. It's dogshit. Stupid musical bullshit. The first one was nice. It even had media seething about it being too appealing to lonely men and rejects of society. So going in to this one, they had a goal of not hitting thay audience like they did previously.

Btw Joker literally gets raped in jail in Joker 2 Kek.

hmm, i really dont know what to think...i might like this movie afterall

since all the normtards are trashing it, maybe theres something to it?
Nah, the first one is where you'll find what you're looking for imo.

This one doesn't hit those dark pieces that will resonate with you. And that's because the first one actually got criticized for resonating too much with the rejects of society. There's all thay singing and dancing bullshit in this one. He even gets raped in jail ffs.