Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joker is getting close to a thousand million

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So far the box office is more than 870 million. And the only movies who are competing against it are a joke: Maleficient II, Gemini man, The Addams Family, etc. I honestly don't idolize the joker that much but it's great to know it's made people aware of our reality.

crazy shit man

So far the box office is more than 870 million. And the only movies who are competing against it are a joke: Maleficient II, Gemini man, The Addams Family, etc. I honestly don't idolize the joker that much but it's great to know it's made people aware of our reality.
I'm not the biggest fan of Joker either. But like Trump, it beat all the odds. I'm really glad that there were no shootings and we proved the media wrong. :dab:

They dinget nuttin frome!

Lol. But it was ok of kino.

Maleficent truth dragon

Joker did come off with a neo-marxist, overthrow the rich, narrative. It's no surprise if you see (((who))) was involved with the film.

I think the mental health message was good though. Thanks jews.

Nobody is aware of our reality :feelskek: they just like the joker because he is the main character of a movie, any incel with the same story won't get sympathy.

Can't wait for it to hit a billion ngl,journalists can fuck off

Joker did come off with a neo-marxist, overthrow the rich, narrative. It's no surprise if you see (((who))) was involved with the film.

I think the mental health message was good though. Thanks jews.
u like rich people. u like them paying less taxes thsn you yet consuming more. you dont think every man deservese food,a house, a wife. fucking trash rightwing subhumans like u worship rich men as deities . trash like you made the modern day republican party
Only cucks don't want to overthrow the rich.
yes. if your trucel and dont wanna kill rich prople. you lack blackpill and are a financial cuckold. Lol at letting them earn more money tet cause pollution hypergsmy and the rape kids publicly and brag about it.

Weird way to say "1 billion."

I don't know how people associated that movie with inceldom. It's about mental illness and the dehumanization of our society.

And replace it with what? Neo-marxist soyboys?
u like rich people. u like them paying less taxes thsn you yet consuming more. you dont think every man deservese food,a house, a wife. fucking trash rightwing subhumans like u worship rich men as deities . trash like you made the modern day republican party
I don't care about politics. It doesn't benefit me at all. You make a a lot of assumptions about me.

Although I like the movie, I hate the fanbase.
For example look at the type of people who dressed up as Joker this Halloween, women and chadlites.

Not really, everyone that actually liked Joker are now saying he wasn't an incel because, you know, they just can't accept their movie hERo is one of us.

I'm not the biggest fan of Joker either. But like Trump, it beat all the odds. I'm really glad that there were no shootings and we proved the media wrong. :dab:

yes. if your trucel and dont wanna kill rich prople. you lack blackpill and are a financial cuckold. Lol at letting them earn more money tet cause pollution hypergsmy and the rape kids publicly and brag about it.
[Based]

Now we just have to wait for Joker to surpass 6 Gorillion...

Not really, everyone that actually liked Joker are now saying he wasn't an incel because, you know, they just can't accept their movie hERo is one of us.

an absolute win