Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Joker Arc

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Following the tragic events of 13 December 2022, I am hereby announcing the beginning of my Joker Arc. I will bullshit my way through my last year of college and then live off of NEETbux, not contributing to soyciety in any meaningful way, before I inevitably end up roping.

Many have talked the talk but only a few walked the walk.

Many have talked the talk but only a few walked the walk.
When I rope I will most likely livestream it. Maybe on a different website than here though, because I don’t want to get this forum taken down

Oh well it's only a game.
That’s what everyone says, but it’s my only source of happiness, I’m sure there’s plenty of chads in Croatia with girlfriends to comfort them but I have no such thing

That’s what everyone says, but it’s my only source of happiness, I’m sure there’s plenty of chads in Croatia with girlfriends to comfort them but I have no such thing
Isn't there another world cup in a few years?

Isn't there another world cup in a few years?
Yeah every four years, but there’s only so many chances to see Croatia win in my lifetime, even if I don’t rope and live to be 80-100 that’s only like 15-20 more chances I get to see since I’ve already wasted 21 years on this fucked up planet