Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joker 2 promo released w/ new actor replacing Joaquin Phoenix and has FtM tranny playing Batman - debuts April 2023 about incels

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Honestly it looks pretty good, looking forward to what will happen this April when it airs.

I'm not even mad about the tranny co-star, I'll call her a man if she wants.

My cope: Todd Phillips is being based and he wants to anger the media even more, because in this movie Joker kills Harley because he hates woman.

FpA-lM2XEAEb1is

actually good edit jfl
My cope: Todd Phillips is being based and he wants to anger the media even more, because in this movie Joker kills Harley because he hates woman.

FpA-lM2XEAEb1is
yeah, everyone thinks the movie will suck but it will be based and awesome

the edit was based until the foid came :dafuckfeels:

god dammit. i wish they would've just left joker alone. it really didn't need a sequel. and ofc they had to put their libshit degeneracy in it. its going to be shit, and it might even ruin the first movie too. but i knew this was coming. joker grossed over a billion iirc. there was no way they weren't making this

god dammit. i wish they would've just left joker alone. it really didn't need a sequel. and ofc they had to put their libshit degeneracy in it. its going to be shit, and it might even ruin the first movie too. but i knew this was coming. joker grossed over a billion iirc. there was no way they weren't making this
globohomo always has to ruin our copes

Lol I still haven't seen the first one lol at you faggots thinking Hollywood and the jews had incel interests at heart lmfao main actor is literally a jew who was raised in a cult

ofc they had to put their libshit degeneracy in it. its going to be shit, and it might even ruin the first movie too. but i knew this was coming.
high-effort replies as always

Original Joker movie came out way more based than the jews thought it would be thanks to the director actually wanting to make a good movie (any movie that fully complies with Jewish interests is inherently bad). This new Joker movie will either be damage(d) control and will be exceedingly shit, or it will be even more based because the jews will try and make Joker even more depraved but in an accidentally based way.

Original Joker movie came out way more based than the jews thought it would be thanks to the director actually wanting to make a good movie (any movie that fully complies with Jewish interests is inherently bad). This new Joker movie will either be damage(d) control and will be exceedingly shit, or it will be even more based because the jews will try and make Joker even more depraved but in an accidentally based way.
either way it will be a meme fest since its a musical

yeah you didnt know?
this movie really is damage control. They're making Joker gay. The first movie was too based and now they're making him gay. They really do hate Joker's original audience, or else they wouldn't make the sequel a musical. Complete break from the first movie's atmosphere. It's over. It's so over

this movie really is damage control. They're making Joker gay. The first movie was too based and now they're making him gay. They really do hate Joker's original audience, or else they wouldn't make the sequel a musical. Complete break from the first movie's atmosphere. It's over. It's so over
Thank you for actively objecting to these developments

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back