Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joke of the day.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Most of the foids on IT that utilize the stereotype that all incels live in the basement of their parent's house actually live in the house of their parents themselves.:feelsEhh::yes::feelskek:

they literally think that unattractive men who disagree with them are terrorists

Foid detected opinion rejected

I wish I could care about some reddit morons

Most of the foids on IT that utilize the stereotype that all incels live in the basement of their parent's house actually live in the house of their parents themselves.:feelsEhh::yes::feelskek:
Inb4 their rebuttal to this argument is "muh it saves me money :soy: "

IT is full of trannies so it makes sense why they’re retarded

Inb4 their rebuttal to this argument is "muh it saves me money :soy: "
Even the foids that don't live in their parent's house wouldn't be able to afford a living without either,

A. Living with a boyfriend or husband.
B. Having their daddy pay for everything whether it's an apartment or college dormitory.

:foidSoy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::no:
IT is full of trannies so it makes sense why they’re retarded
They dilate between taking shits and stepping away from their computer screens. :feelsjuice::yes:

True, true. :feelskek:

Just about every girl I ever knew from school or briefly ever talked to revealed themselves to be a broke bitch. :feelshaha:

Literally only one girl I know of that lived next door to me ever made anything substantial out of her life ie she became some type of doctor though I think it wasn’t quite the kind she originally wanted to be ie she washed out of becoming a pediatrician and ended up becoming a family doctor instead which is still quite impressive but yeah again every other girl I’ve ever personally known became a nothing burger proving that old TLC song about not wanting any “scrubs” ultimately wrong as it portrayed the idea that only men can be broke underachievers. :feelskek:

True, true. :feelskek:

Just about every girl I ever knew from school or briefly ever talked to revealed themselves to be a broke bitch. :feelshaha:

Literally only one girl I know of that lived next door to me ever made anything substantial out of her life ie she became some type of doctor though I think it wasn’t quite the kind she originally wanted to be ie she washed out of becoming a pediatrician and ended up becoming a family doctor instead which is still quite impressive but yeah again every other girl I’ve ever personally known became a nothing burger proving that old TLC song about not wanting any “scrubs” ultimately wrong as it portrayed the idea that only men can be broke underachievers. :feelskek:
If I had a $100.00 for every underachieving woman I knew mooching off their parents, father, or whatever guy they're fucking at the time I'd be a far richer man today. :feelsjuice::yes:

Yep, you see this shit with a lot of things like calling us pedos while.... They literally have CONVICTED PEDOPHILE RAPISTS from IT :feelsclown:

Daily reminder that the number of CONVICTED PEDOPHILE RAPISTS ON IT IS 1+

Yep, you see this shit with a lot of things like calling us pedos while.... They literally have CONVICTED PEDOPHILE RAPISTS from IT :feelsclown:

Daily reminder that the number of CONVICTED PEDOPHILE RAPISTS ON IT IS 1+
"Oh my god, he's literally trying to date younger women, what a perv." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Proceeds to fuck older men anyway themselves. At this rate, I just can't take anything a woman says anymore seriously.:feelsjuice::yes:

hate and love are two sides of the same coin