Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting joke life.

truecelhell

truecelhell

Recruit
★★
another joke day in my nigger incel life, how's your day going? how are you spending summer?

Funfact: if you chewed tough food with good chewing habits from a young age you would have a fucking nice face

i have been rejected from 4 jobs already my money is gonna run out soon but its not that bad as i live rent free with my dad

i wanna travel around europe i don't like wageslaving but theres not really much else i can do for money
if i was above 3/10 foid i would spread my legs online and get money easily

i wanna travel around europe i don't like wageslaving but theres not really much else i can do for money
normie cope tbh, i don't see how traveling is any fun, i rather rot in my bed

Hating myself, having nobody, trying to moneymaxx, going to gym or doing HIIT workouts and some shit.

Overall just a friendless loser with no real goals.

another joke day in my nigger incel life, how's your day going? how are you spending summer?
Nothing really, just playing video games while others my age are invited to parties and having sex

normie cope tbh, i don't see how traveling is any fun, i rather rot in my bed
i spent all my neetbux to go to japan earlier this year it was not even that good its a waste of money but i wanna travel europe because i prefer wiggers to gooks

Hating myself, having nobody, trying to moneymaxx, going to gym or doing HIIT workouts and some shit.

Overall just a friendless loser with no real goals.
same but i'm not trying to moneymaxx or go to the gym, i'm basically an agoraphobe

It's genes nigger just accept it

i spent all my neetbux to go to japan earlier this year it was not even that good its a waste of money but i wanna travel europe because i prefer wiggers to gooks
rather the rope

sport, video games, sunbathing and drinking while watching youtube or talking on discord
and studying a bit

I'm spending my day masturbating

Rotting and dying slowly. I have to clean up my room because it's filled with garbage.