Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Joke] If foids are toilets, then whats another word for cunnilingus?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
There are cucks who prefer to sink into this toilet when another male just finished cumming in it, the cuck lick, swallow and salivate when they see this, which they call "cream pie", plus a meal to be digested after the daily dose of soy ; cuck sees his queen spasm with cuck's own diligence and dedication to being a good husband and serving his wife with such a boyfriend.

Thats a good one

@Joker @Personalityinkwell @RREEEEEEEEE @AlexanderTheGreat11 @zangano1

Another word is "stupid fucking cucked act"

@Personalityinkwell the cum in the vagina usually disappears I assume and also does that mean you’re cucked if you vaginally penetrate a woman who had sex with other men because cum from other men is in her vagina?

@Personalityinkwell the cum in the vagina usually disappears I assume and also does that mean you’re cucked if you vaginally penetrate a woman who had sex with other men because cum from other men is in her vagina?
bro lol, it's cucked bro. it just is,

eating pussy is for CUCKS

But your penis is in a hole that another man’s semen entered
that is true, but you aren't eating it.

eating it=giving her pleasure without getting an orgasm yourself, as well as ingesting semen

fucking it=getting an orgasm and not ingesting it

that is true, but you aren't eating it.

eating it=giving her pleasure without getting an orgasm yourself, as well as ingesting semen

fucking it=getting an orgasm and not ingesting it
The semen usually disappears in the vagina

Again you aren’t eating semen

It's had a bunch of dicks in it already plus she's literally putting her hole ONTOP of you which is symbolically cucked
Most men don’t mind licking her there

But it was there at some point, and you know it. Even worse man
So vaginal penetration is cucked according to your logic

according to your logic, if a woman gave head before, you’re cucked if you kiss her

So vaginal penetration is cucked according to your logic

according to your logic, if a woman gave head before, you’re cucked if you kiss her
Yes, how are you getting distraught from this, if it's another mans cock it's cucked unless you want to go through the "wanking off is gay" bs

Yes, how are you getting distraught from this, if it's another mans cock it's cucked unless you want to go through the "wanking off is gay" bs
So if she gives you head, you can never make out with her again?

Its my own cock plus why would I give her head I would just penetrate poosy
But you’re “tasting your own semen”

That’s why even majority of girls don want you eating them out . Mostly rub their clit or lick it. Cuz they know inside is so gross. They lose so much respect for you if you lick inside bevause that’s ducking disgusting

That’s why even majority of girls don want you eating them out . Mostly rub their clit or lick it. Cuz they know inside is so gross. They lose so much respect for you if you lick inside bevause that’s ducking disgusting
a lot of girls are ok with having their vagina licked actually

people here call way too many things "cucked"