Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Joining whitecels should be required to send their pic to the mods

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Mods should create a delegation of 100 or so long time active users with appropriate representation from all races.

Mods may then show the pic, in private dms to the delegates without revealing their name. Then a debate may be held in a private conversation which may go on for 2-3 days. Followed by a poll to finish it off.

The mods may veto the delegate's mandate only if 4+/6 of them agree to it.

This will help to curb the chads.is problem

Not gonna happen lol

People here are shit at rating others. Every other normie posted here is called Chad jfl

Don't care, It's just an internet forum
[UWSL]who fucking cares bro why do people get so emotionally attached to this place and want to cleanse it when the mods themselves don't care. You people take your profiles way too seriously. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]and most of these "delegates" are fakecels themselves [/UWSL]

People here are shit at rating others. Every other normie posted here is called Chad jfl
We can have checks and balances for that. Like mod discretion. But this will atleast weed out the obvious cases.

Don't care, It's just an internet forum
[UWSL]who fucking cares bro why do people get so emotionally attached to this place and want to cleanse it when the mods themselves don't care. You people take your profiles way too seriously. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]and most of these "delegates" are fakecels themselves [/UWSL]
High IQ

Just dox yourself theory

Retarded ethniccels think JBW applies in every country! Try coming to Europe and saying that! HAHAHAA!

noone wants to doxx themselves retard

Mods should create a delegation of 100 or so long time active users with appropriate representation from all races.

Mods may then show the pic, in private dms to the delegates without revealing their name. Then a debate may be held in a private conversation which may go on for 2-3 days. Followed by a poll to finish it off.

The mods may veto the delegate's mandate only if 4+/6 of them agree to it.

This will help to curb the chads.is problem
Well, as a White I want to be the candidate who represents the Blacks from this forum, because my country had many colonies in Africa and I have a strong experience into speaking in their names and being their leader :feelskek:

What's this shit about representing races :feelshaha: and what's this shit about giving anyone our real photos ?
We're anonymous guys here, and I won't ever give my real identity to anyone.

Ethnics are such retards. JBW is not the law you thought it was. Keep coping.

i love my fellow based ranchdressingcels @trying to ascend @Virginp0wers @Eightcel

Prettyboy knajjd is going to kick people out based on looks? :feelshaha::feelshaha:
He’s a 5’2” gigamanlet. No face can save you at that height.

"Just dox yourself on an FBI honeypot" - theory

Retarded ethnics fail to realise JBW in a 95% white country isn’t the same as JBW in asia.