Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Joining clubs is a HUGE MISTAKE if you're trying to NT

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
A lot of people suggest joining clubs in college if you want to get to know people and build social rapport and circles, but this is a massive mistake. Chad doesn't join clubs, he just mixes and mingles with regular people in everyday situations and escalates. Clubs are full of antiNT people who care too much about a "hobby" or "interest". its okay to enjoy things, but its super antiNT to get "involved" in those things and make it the base for social interaction. The people you meet in clubs will never be able to elevate you to the bigger social apparatus.

Getting into parties and similar events is CRITICAL if you want to ascend, and you aren't going to do that teaming up with weirdos.

Last edited:
A lot of people suggest joining clubs in college if you want to get to know people and build social rapport and circles, but this is a massive mistake. Chad doesn't join clubs, he just mixes and mingles with regular people in everyday situations and escalates. Clubs are full of antiNT people who care too much about a "hobby" or "interest". its okay to enjoy things, but its super antiNT to get "involved" in those things and make it the base for social interaction. The people you meet in clubs will never be able to elevate you to the bigger social apparatus.

Getting into parties and similuar events is CRITICAL if you want to ascend, and you aren't going to do that teaming up with weirdos.
Yeah, I don't get it why people who've never been through major social problems (Or people who exaggerate their social problems, i.e. girls with "social anxiety" who can get friendships and relationships easily) give this kind of advice. I had more fun at parties than I ever would at some club.

Chad doesn't join clubs

This is the root of it all. If you have to consciously work toward social normality and acceptance, you're fucked. If it doesn't happen naturally, it never will.

Chad doesn't read PUA

Chad doesn't lose sleep over the way he looks and dresses.

Chad doesn't read articles about "social theory".

Chad is chad because that's his place. Nature put him there. Nature put us here.

This is the root of it all. If you have to consciously work toward social normality and acceptance, you're fucked. If it doesn't happen naturally, it never will.

Chad doesn't read PUA

Chad is chad because that's his place. Nature put him there. Nature put us here.

Chad doesn't read PUA

Youre not gonna ascend unless you're tall/white/handsome. So may as well stay busy and have some things to do. That's what clubs are for.

The best thing to do in college is stay by yourself and study
Youre not gonna ascend unless you're tall/white/handsome. So may as well stay busy and have some things to do. That's what clubs are for.
Yeah but why deal with the socialization aspect of clubs

A lot of people here I bet aren't even terminally ugly, they just wasted their grade school life with video games and anime and failed to build social skills and NT needed to get their dick sucked every so often at a college party

Even below average guys get lucky once in a blue moon, but you MUST be NT

this x100. Literally no one normal joins clubs unless it's sports. I don't even know why they exist at my school

Been to plenty of parties, still KHV. Most of the other incels I've known in real life had decent social skills and went to parties.

jfl if you have to join clubs to make friends, ITS OVER. I know this from experience

jfl if you have to join clubs to make friends, ITS OVER. I know this from experience
Just join a club, bro! Just put yourself out there and follow your interests, bro!
Turbo cuck

I think it depends on the club.sports are pretty good way to ntmaxx and mma is a great way imo.
But yeah if you mean like joining the debate club or some faggot shit like that then yeah those cunts are as fucked as us.

Sometimes Chad joins a club, it's called a fraternity. Very few guys get laid from Spanish or anime club, you might make some friends but that's it.

Not being NT is a huge mistake.
Anyone that doesn't grasp this concept is a normie dickhead.
I forgot where this quote is from so please forgive me
"autism spectrum disorder is a difference rather than a disease that must be treated or cured"

I joined a club once. Camera club. They offered a photography course and you got to snap semi-naked and sometimes entirely naked young women. I was described as a gentleman by one girl, probably on account of being too autistic to hit on her. Only join a club if there's something worthwhile in it for you. The one thing Chads and Stacys love is being made to look good (or..even better, I should say), so having some snapping skills is a fabulous life tool to acquire.

Sometimes Chad joins a club, it's called a fraternity. Very few guys get laid from Spanish or anime club, you might make some friends but that's it.
Joining Asian/Hispanic student unions might actually be a good strategy for ethnics. They're full of white women with particular tastes
Been to plenty of parties, still KHV. Most of the other incels I've known in real life had decent social skills and went to parties.
love ya Ryo, but I PROMISE you that you are the exception

Chad doesn't read PUA

If its already a hobby of yours why not?

A lot of people here I bet aren't even terminally ugly, they just wasted their grade school life with video games and anime and failed to build social skills and NT needed to get their dick sucked every so often at a college party

Even below average guys get lucky once in a blue moon, but you MUST be NT
Are you a mentalcel or just below average looking?

The thing about clubs is that you can't even make friends in them if you aren't NT. They already have their own cliques set up and you can't really penetrate them if you're too strange.

clubs are not for expanding your social circle or meeting chicks. thats what parties are for.
clubs are where the subhumans go to cope with not being invited to the parties.

Are you a mentalcel or just below average looking?
I don't think I'm monstrous or anything, but I'm batshit insane and can't talk to people without having a breakdown.

The thing about clubs is that you can't even make friends in them if you aren't NT. They already have their own cliques set up and you can't really penetrate them if you're too strange.
Also a big point here.

clubs are dumb as fuck i went to one a couple of times when i thought college was worth a shit and i wanted to look good when i transferred and it was dumb just people talking about random shit and socializing. was nothing about the subject of the club.

Oh please I've seen loads of tall ugly white guys get laid without too much effort or have hot girlfriends. A tall white guy has 2/3 most desirable genetic traits for women.

Oh please I've seen loads of tall ugly white guys get laid without too much effort or have hot girlfriends. A tall white guy has 2/3 most desirable genetic traits for women.
They get laid but they haven't ascended. Ascension is about going from normie to joining the elite.

They get laid but they haven't ascended. Ascension is about going from normie to joining the elite.

That's your opinion/definition. I'd consider myself ascended if I could get a date with a nonfat girl off Tinder/POF.

Are you volcel?

I meant to say I don't think being laid means someone has ascended whereas you think getting a date with a skinny roastie means someone has ascended. Hence why I have higher standards. But yes I'm a volcel who's also a truecel.

i even got called autistic by face jfl

I meant to say I don't think being laid means someone has ascended whereas you think getting a date with a skinny roastie means someone has ascended. Hence why I have higher standards. But yes I'm a volcel who's also a truecel.

How can you be a volcel if you're a truecel? If you're a truecel the decision has already been made for you and by definition your volition has nothing to do with it.

How can you be a volcel if you're a truecel? If you're a truecel the decision has already been made for you and by definition your volition has nothing to do with it.
Because I would turn down a one night stand if offered. And I'm still 2/20 in looks. So that would never happen anyway but if it did, I wouldn't do it.

Getting into parties and similar events is CRITICAL if you want to ascend, and you aren't going to do that teaming up with weirdos.
High IQ

To OP's point, one thing no one ever talks about is that clubs are rarely joined by an assortment of individuals. Instead, they are joined by groups of already friends who all share an interest. When you join the club, you find yourself still the weird loner on the outside because you joined a group with no friends. If you were attractive this would be overlooked and you would be accepted regardless.

Chad doesn't read PUA

HighIQcel @wandercamp

It depends on where you are from largely. Different universities and schools have different club systems. For example, a lot of places don't have frats or sororities where I am from, so clubs are a great way to meet similar minded people.

I don't think I'm monstrous or anything, but I'm batshit insane and can't talk to people without having a breakdown.

Also a big point here.
Same, do you still find it difficult via social media? I am really retarded in online chats

High IQ, I always thought this way about cooking/language classes and all that crap people tell you to do as an adult to meet new people. The reality is that most people meet in everyday situations, or through friends, except most of us don't have any of them to speak of...

Chad doesn't read PUA

this.

i've known endless amounts of hyper social incels. which is why i stopped socializing completely unless it's to play a game or some bullshit.

all their countless hours of socializing and no girl even gives a single fuck about them

Clubs are pretty much dead in my country. Nobody here is in some kind of club