Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joined a redpill discord server, turns out they are incels in denial

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
So I joined a redpill discord server which also has blackpiillers for Muslims. The redpillers are basically incels who give blackpillers advice and talk about using "game" to get women. One guys is a 5'5 currycel who thinks he can read books about communication and get women using game and gives other incels advice. He even said a woman who has sex and repents is the same as a virgin.

Another is an incel who tries to look Alpha on reddit and discord to impress female lurkers. This guy is beyond pathetic and would sell his own mother for a taste of pussy. I call him leopard incel.

order 66 these assholes if you can

Last edited:
You said discord. Linked Reddit.

One guys is a 5'5 currycel who thinks he can read books about communication and get women using game and gives other incels advice.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Some things never change

What did you think bhai ?

Real chads are in instagram and TikTok, not in reddit where they wrote phragraphs about how they fucked a drunk girl 2 month ago.

i cant stand redpillers

I recommend watching saint hamudis (blessed by thy name) video on mgtow. Only ugly men go mgtow and they are in a coping movement JFL

They rot, cope and look like shit, basically same thing we do jfl.

1297 in tears