Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joined a Muy Thai gym today

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
Everyone had to pick their padwork partner, and since we were an odd number off people, the odd guy was left without any partner. Trainer told me to box against the boxing bag, which I did.
Saw this girl eyeballing me, so i figured I would impress her by roundhouse kicking the fuck out of the bag like Lee Sin's ult. I didn't realize, however, that the bag was made of fucking cement. Fucked the shit out of my ankle, probably sprained it. Limped out of the gym like an idiot, doubt anyone even noticed I was gone. JFL @ me, now i have to wear crutches for a week.

Any martial artcels here?

LeagueEuW said:
Everyone had to pick their padwork partner, and since we were an odd number off people, the odd guy was left without any partner. Trainer told me to box against the boxing bag, which I did.

I know dat feel.

LeagueEuW said:
Any martial artcels here?

I was kickboxing. I was about to receive my first belt, felt nothing out of the ordinary, then suddenly I farted really loud. I never returned.

I used to do karate, but I know it's just a showmans discipline and not a real fighting discipline.

CopingGymcel said:
I know dat feel.

I was kickboxing. I was about to receive my first belt, felt nothing out of the ordinary, then suddenly I farted really loud. I never returned.

Lmao that's too funny.

CopingGymcel said:
I know dat feel.

Oh no, lmao.

QuantumDummy said:
Lmao that's too funny.

It's funny now, but it certainly wasn't back then.

CopingGymcel said:
It's funny now, but it certainly wasn't back then.

What did you do after you farted? Did people laugh?

I used to do Karate and beat up kids with Box. Those were some fun times...

LeagueEuW said:
What did you do after you farted? Did people laugh?

Nobody said anything, which kind of made it worse, because then I couldn't laugh it off and make a joke about it.

I trained muay thai too. Never got injured though. Just bruises here and there.

that was me in middle school.

Impressing roasties in gym class by running the fastest lolol. No one gave a fuck

I made this thread a few days ago

https://incels.is/Thread-Is-taking-a-martial-art-a-better-cope-than-gymcelling-Anyone-here-ever-done-it

I'm kinda discouraged now...

I am gymcelling. Currently doing MMA.