Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Join the Incel rageman army

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
You asked for a incel force, a rebillion, then you definitely need a common cause and common representation, when someone in the internet sees this, they should be instantly reminded of this small community called incels.is or incel community in general. Flags are of the old, this is the modern way to show yourself to the World. I hope, soon we will have such pfps in YouTube and other social media also.

@BreezyHills
@Chadstralian CHANG
@Juice
@Da_Yunez
@VideoGameCoper
@NearEnd

Ask @supersoldier if you want a new one

So cool to see an army of users with different versions of my pfp

A sloth avi fits my username more, so no
No

You asked for a incel force, a rebillion, then you definitely need a common cause and common representation, when someone in the internet sees this, they should be instantly reminded of this small community called incels.is or incel community in general. Flags are of the old, this is the modern way to show yourself to the World. I hope, soon we will have such pfps in YouTube and other social media also.

View attachment 1225346

@BreezyHills
@Chadstralian CHANG
@Juice
@Da_Yunez
@VideoGameCoper
@NearEnd

My avi is cutER

View attachment 1225346

@BreezyHills
@Chadstralian CHANG
@Juice
@Da_Yunez
@VideoGameCoper
@NearEnd

19 yo currycel here reportin for dutiy

What happened to the .is logo army?

View attachment 1225346

@BreezyHills
@Chadstralian CHANG
@Juice
@Da_Yunez
@VideoGameCoper
@NearEnd

Join ragejak gang fr.

I was wondering why many inkwells have that pfp. but I cannot participate, because I already have my own symbols