Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Join me, Minjaze

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
We can be brothers in cuckoldry.

Edit: :^)

Ideally both of you should be stoned (to death), bismillah.

Some sad sacks of shit

Ideally both of you should be stoned (to death), bismillah.
Nigga I never even orbited this girl lmao I was sus from the beginning

Fuck orbiting if she don't want your dick from the beginning it's over

Fuck it, stone me.

I don't need to be on this shitty planet anymore.

One girl shows up and the whole forum goes reeling

Nigga I never even orbited this girl lmao I was sus from the beginning

Fuck orbiting if she don't want your dick from the beginning it's over

One guy orbits a roastie on jewcord
The other guy ponders meeting that same roastie.

JFL @ this whole situation.

If any of you truly believe I believe this chick or ever have believed this chick then you are delusional. I barely had any conversations with her on reddit and I never believed any of the shit she said. I never legit professed my undying love for her unlike Marko here. I never loved her because I always knew she was full of shit.

You think I was serious about traveling all the way to fucking Australia? Of course not. This is such a big risk it's not worth it. Also I have many places I'd choose to visit over Australia lmao

This is all a game. A lie. Trust no thots.

If any of you truly believe I believe this chick or ever have believed this chick then you are delusional. I barely had any conversations with her on reddit and I never believed any of the shit she said. I never legit professed my undying love for her unlike Marko here. I never loved her because I always knew she was full of shit.

You think I was serious about traveling all the way to fucking Australia? Of course not. This is such a big risk it's not worth it. Also I have many places I'd choose to visit over Australia lmao

This is all a game. A lie. Trust no thots.
This seems like a cover up and a back track for past actions.

People were shitting on me that I was showing any sort of skepticism of this chick's claims. I was being cautious from the beginning. You really think I'd really waste money on a trip for some girl that may be a troll? KEK.

She would have to come here if she's not full of shit. Otherwise she is no different than any other girl.

People were shitting on me that I was showing any sort of skepticism of this chick's claims. I was being cautious from the beginning. You really think I'd really waste money on a trip for some girl that may be a troll? KEK.

She would have to come here if she's not full of shit. Otherwise she is no different than any other girl.

Because they were still deluded I assume. You did show signs of falling for it though.

Anyway, the fact that she's STILL fucking being discussed here is just depressing.

This seems like a cover up and a back track for past actions.
Well first of all, I did consider actually chatting with her. But I wasn't particularly dying to at all. I was going to put it off for months. I just wanted people to shut the fuck up and stop accusing me of being paranoid when I have perfect valid reasons for being cautious.

Also Australia? That is a major red flag.

Because they were still deluded I assume. You did show signs of falling for it though.

Anyway, the fact that she's STILL fucking being discussed here is just depressing.
I was willing to talk to her because I needed to really see for myself. And also to get people here to STFU.

I don't have a crush on this chick. I don't know her. Why would I? There's no evidence that shows she's not bullshitting. Also she's 16! That would be problematic at my age.

I was willing to talk to her because I needed to really see for myself. And also to get people here to STFU.

I don't have a crush on this chick. I don't know her. Why would I? There's no evidence that shows she's not bullshitting. Also she's 16! That would be problematic at my age.

If age is the only thing holding you back then well, good luck lmao.

This, basically.

Forum is full of cucks. I reckon a good 80% of you would drop the blackpill the second a foid showed you attention.

This, basically.

Forum is full of cucks. I reckon a good 80% of you would drop the blackpill the second a foid showed you attention.

I concur.

If age is the only thing holding you back then well, good luck lmao.
It's a red flag.

If she's not a troll she'd come here. Doesn't matter how much money she has nor does it matter what her parents think. If she wants something she better be willing to fight for it and do whatever it takes.

This, basically.

It's not even that. We want females to fuck us, obviously. It's when it's so fucking clear that she's LYING and MANIPULATING you and you STILL fucking go on with it expecting some kind of miracle. That's when it becomes cuckery of the highest degree.

It's not even that. We want females to fuck us, obviously. It's when it's so fucking clear that she's LYING and MANIPULATING you and you STILL fucking go on with it expecting some kind of miracle. That's when it becomes cuckery of the highest degree.
I expect nothing. Hence why she needs to drag herself here to prove she's not a liar. Otherwise she can fuck off back to Chad.

I do not love this girl.

I expect nothing. Hence why she needs to drag herself here to prove she's not a liar. Otherwise she can fuck off back to Chad.

I'll spare you the trouble, she won't.

I'll spare you the trouble, she won't.
>implying I don't know this

JFL if you really believe that I think she'll do this.

Hey Teej? It's put up or shut up time.

>implying I don't know this

JFL if you really believe she'll do this.

Hey Teej? It's put up or shut up time.

Of course I know she won't. You kinda have that "haha I know you won't do this! but.. please prove me wrong...please.." tone rn, it's a little discerning. Just ditch her and move on, ffs.

Of course I know she won't. You kinda have that "haha I know you won't do this! but.. please prove me wrong...please.." tone rn, it's a little discerning. Just ditch her and move on, ffs.
Hey I don't give a fuck. I just find this whole thing entertaining.

I don't have hope she'll actually come here. Hope is worthless. I know she is a liar.

Of course it was fake you sperg you're an anime loving manlet, it was probably a IT troll.

Also I haven't even initiated contact with her lmao

Of course it was fake you sperg you're an anime loving manlet, it was probably a IT troll.
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING THE WHOLE TIME YOU FUCK

I'm on your side!

>b-b-but you're a mentalcel volcel if you dont message her bruh

What the fuck, which is it lmao I'm done