Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Join me and try to ascend.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel (Dark Virtue)
My goal is to be the leader of an incel ascension movement, because the only reason I was given hell since birth was to be the one who fixes it all.

The world will operate the exact same unless someone tries to change it. The short, ugly and autistic men will continue to be marginalized, and suicidal men will continue to kill themselves unless someone tries to change it. That someone is me.

If you analyze the rest of your life until death, it is likely your plan is to rot, or at the very least, live an unideal life until you die.

The cure to inceldom is me, because I'm the one with the life goal to fix it. I was born to solve inceldom, that's why I was given hell and humilation for years. I was born to aid autistic people, ugly people, the traumatized, the marginalized, the humiliated because why else would God give all of that pain to me?

I have nothing. I'm the truest of truecels. People at my University Campus SAW the Fitx video, and give me stares whilst I'm walking past them. Humiliation, an ugly face, an inferior race, a short height, God is real and has given that to me because it's logically sound for the leader of an incel asension movement to have every single negative circumstance an incel may have.

I acknowledge human nature exists. The blackpill is true. But I'll fight until the bitter end, to my death. I refuse to die as a humilation, and not a hero. Dark Virtue will exceed beyond words on a screen, in real life people will see me as the ugliest embarrassment with the most ambition. I'm not going to hide due to the mockery, I'll fight back.

Being ugly ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Being short ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Having a shitty social and family environment ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Being autistic ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Being publically humiliated for MILLIONS to see, ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways.

I am a Martyr. I will fight until death, and I want you to join me. I'll find the solution, and this website will no longer have to exist after my work is done.

I'll solve inceldom, and I'll keep trying to grow the ascension movement until my death, even if it means I get banned, cancelled, jumped, shot or mugged. As long as I'm still alive, I'll fight to grow this movement as the leader of it until I die. I am willing to die for this movement, because it's my life goal to fight against this shitty society.

The black pill definitely exists, but I'll find an antidote to that pill. The disbelief and cancellation now will mean nothing when it will be shown that inceldom can be solved, because I'll solve it.

Millions will laugh at me, the redpillers will argue that I'm too nihilistic and pitiful and will despise me, whilst the blackpillers and incels will claim I'm too optimistic, and will also despise me despite me being the one who will solve their pains. People not aware of any of the pills will continue laughing at me, because despite my pain, the world only sees me as a public humilation.

Everyone will hate and mock me. Suicide looks like the tastiest option, but I'll never do that. I'll try to grow a movement that aims to solves problems until I die.

I'll fight until I die, head on. I'll confront the people who glance at me. I'll show my conviction through grinding. Until I die, my only goal is growing the Dark Virtue movement. Blossoming despite the humiliation, and growing a movement that will solve the problems and unfairness of the world.

I will be the one who will make it possible for any incel to ascend. I'll be laughed at until my death, but fuck it. I'm prepared to fight to the death.

If incels don't fight back against the unfairness of the world, the world will continue to be unfair. No one gives a fuck if we live or die. In my case, I'm a public embarrassment. It's better to fight to the death to try to change this shitty world, then to succumb to it and live in misery.

Would you elaborate on your plan? I have seen your yesterday post about your personal goals, but since you decided to declare yourself a God-Emperor of Inceldom, I would think you have some kind of roadmap?

The closest thing we have to an actual "solution" to inceldom is probably SEAmaxxing for those who can afford it.

My goal is to be the leader of an incel ascension movement, because the only reason I was given hell since birth was to be the one who fixes it all.

The world will operate the exact same unless someone tries to change it. The short, ugly and autistic men will continue to be marginalized, and suicidal men will continue to kill themselves unless someone tries to change it. That someone is me.

If you analyze the rest of your life until death, it is likely your plan is to rot, or at the very least, live an unideal life until you die.

The cure to inceldom is me, because I'm the one with the life goal to fix it. I was born to solve inceldom, that's why I was given hell and humilation for years. I was born to aid autistic people, ugly people, the traumatized, the marginalized, the humiliated because why else would God give all of that pain to me?

I have nothing. I'm the truest of truecels. People at my University Campus SAW the Fitx video, and give me stares whilst I'm walking past them. Humiliation, an ugly face, an inferior race, a short height, God is real and has given that to me because it's logically sound for the leader of an incel asension movement to have every single negative circumstance an incel may have.

I acknowledge human nature exists. The blackpill is true. But I'll fight until the bitter end, to my death. I refuse to die as a humilation, and not a hero. Dark Virtue will exceed beyond words on a screen, in real life people will see me as the ugliest embarrassment with the most ambition. I'm not going to hide due to the mockery, I'll fight back.

Being ugly ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Being short ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Having a shitty social and family environment ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Being autistic ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways. Being publically humiliated for MILLIONS to see, ruined my life, but I'll fight anyways.

I am a Martyr. I will fight until death, and I want you to join me. I'll find the solution, and this website will no longer have to exist after my work is done.

I'll solve inceldom, and I'll keep trying to grow the ascension movement until my death, even if it means I get banned, cancelled, jumped, shot or mugged. As long as I'm still alive, I'll fight to grow this movement as the leader of it until I die. I am willing to die for this movement, because it's my life goal to fight against this shitty society.

The black pill definitely exists, but I'll find an antidote to that pill. The disbelief and cancellation now will mean nothing when it will be shown that inceldom can be solved, because I'll solve it.

Millions will laugh at me, the redpillers will argue that I'm too nihilistic and pitiful and will despise me, whilst the blackpillers and incels will claim I'm too optimistic, and will also despise me despite me being the one who will solve their pains. People not aware of any of the pills will continue laughing at me, because despite my pain, the world only sees me as a public humilation.

Everyone will hate and mock me. Suicide looks like the tastiest option, but I'll never do that. I'll try to grow a movement that aims to solves problems until I die.

I'll fight until I die, head on. I'll confront the people who glance at me. I'll show my conviction through grinding. Until I die, my only goal is growing the Dark Virtue movement. Blossoming despite the humiliation, and growing a movement that will solve the problems and unfairness of the world.

I will be the one who will make it possible for any incel to ascend. I'll be laughed at until my death, but fuck it. I'm prepared to fight to the death.
Inb4 someone accuses you of being a fed, just like @Fearend_Loathing

did read very based also respect from another 5'6 manlet

Would you elaborate on your plan? I have seen your yesterday post about your personal goals, but since you decided to declare yourself a God-Emperor of Inceldom, I would think you have some kind of roadmap?

The way to solve inceldom is to have every incel ascend. If every incel ascended, that would make it so inceldom as a concept didn't exist. I declared myself as the only person who is serious about solving inceldom as a whole, because incels in general aren't doing shit, feminists aren't doing shit, no one is doing shit, so I've decided I would be the person who starts doing shit.

"Individual Maximalization" through focusing primarily on moneymaxxing and surgerymaxxing/hardmaxxing will make it so most incels can ascend. If you're a 3 - 4/10 and you got the surgeries and made six figures, you have enough value to get laid.

I'll spread mass awareness through being a content creator, and my motivations will be rage and spite. Meaning I have to become fucking angry that my situation is so shit, so if someone tries to start some shit or goof off, they'll see how fucking angry I am. I think pure rage with martial arts combined with going to the gym, it alters perception in a sense because on the Fitx call I was goofy and nonNT, but now I'm filled with genuine rage. I don't know how you guys can share memes and say things like "lol" when our situations are so fucking shit. I genuinely despise the current society we live in. So in terms of my reputation, people will continue talking shit but they'll be laughing at a now serious person filled with rage.

Inb4 someone accuses you of being a fed, just like @Fearend_Loathing

I have a public youtube channel and was publically humilated with millions of views so everyone knows who I am. Being humiliated by millions flipped a switch in me which can make it so I can never rot, because their voices repeat in my head every single day. And every single day it pisses me off that this is my situation because of variables that were outside of my control. I'm completely legit, I'm not going to flake or have this a 1 time thing. This is genuinely my only life goal.

The closest thing we have to an actual "solution" to inceldom is probably SEAmaxxing for those who can afford it.
Seamaxxing is a very effective route, especially for white incels because WMAF. If a white incel moneymaxxed, looksmaxxed and seamaxxed, that's a 100% guaranteed ascension.

Showing there's more leverage then blackpillers showcase, and solving inceldom is a highly difficult, yet still possible goal.

In Old Testament times, when temples were not available the Lord used mountaintops as sacred places in which to reveal truths to his prophets.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/LUeVZdjyvgI?si=yRKZbngcjFqqnlMM

The only way I'm ascending is if some SEA monkeys find me attractive enough or exotic enough to spread their legs, which is what I am going to test by SEAmaxxing soon. If you are serious though then all the best to you hopefully you have a good life ahead, it's probably just a phase though, you watched Naruto shuppiden and are now larpmaxxing, I have done that also :feelskek:

Despite my derogatory speech, I harbor no disrespect or ill will towards waman, I truly wish everyone all the best. It is the curse of being an empath. Enjoy it while it lasts world because I intend to annihilate that part of myself soon. Being an empathic agreeable incel is just a recipe for endless torture and abuse.

rebranded redpill

world will continue to be unfair
Not to be that guy but the world is always going to be unfair no matter how much effort we put into altering it. You can't stop the rain from falling as that is it's nature nor can you stop the world from it's true nature.

I make u/glazypig on r/asianmasculinity look forward grown

The only way I'm ascending is if some SEA monkeys find me attractive enough or exotic enough to spread their legs, which is what I am going to test by SEAmaxxing soon. If you are serious though then all the best to you hopefully you have a good life ahead, it's probably just a phase though, you watched Naruto shuppiden and are now larpmaxxing, I have done that also :feelskek:

All of us outcasts had our time of Sasukemaxxing, it reminds me of when I was younger, old times

Despite my derogatory speech, I harbor no disrespect or ill will towards waman, I truly wish everyone all the best. It is the curse of being an empath. Enjoy it while it lasts world because I intend to annihilate that part of myself soon. Being an empathic agreeable incel is just a recipe for endless torture and abuse.

I am inspired by Adolf Hitler and Sasuke Uchiha but it's not a phase, but a life goal.

It's not a larp. I'm genuinely serious about solving inceldom. It will be solved as long as I don't die.

rebranded redpill

Redpill operates from a delusional standpoint, whereas I look for a delusional solution whilst accepting the reality. Ugly, short, autistic men have it worse, but advancements like limb lengthening and cosmetic surgeries, along with money, can make incels ascend. The irony is redpillers hate me. I'm truely hated by all sides.

I make u/glazypig on r/asianmasculinity look forward grown

I googled him. He can ascend with hardmaxxing (jaw surgery or genioplasty), posturemaxxing and skincare.

Not to be that guy but the world is always going to be unfair no matter how much effort we put into altering it. You can't stop the rain from falling as that is it's nature nor can you stop the world from it's true nature.

That is true, but the world will be less unfair, or an incel will at least have an option to optimize against that unfairness if a movement is made with the specific purpose of solving problems and making it so incels can ascend.

What if there was a large platform where incels who want to ascend, join the platform, and are given specified action plans to ascend, meaning they are told the exact strategy to act upon, or the exact surgery they need, and are then connected to a plastic surgeon to implement the strategy in real life? I'm getting ideas by the minute, because I know that I'm going somewhere with this idea.

An incel ascension movement can actually be implemented in reality.

I am inspired by Adolf Hitler and Sasuke Uchiha but it's not a phase, but a life goal.
Literally me when I was 17-23

It's just an angry outcast phase, it will pass

You can still achieve your goal, but that anti-system edgy identification is very common in these places

I prefer Dabi even though I haven't even seen the anime, the design is cooler than Sasuki

Last edited:
I'll spread mass awareness through being a content creator, and my motivations will be rage and spite. Meaning I have to become fucking angry that my situation is so shit, so if someone tries to start some shit or goof off, they'll see how fucking angry I am. I think pure rage with martial arts combined with going to the gym, it alters perception in a sense because on the Fitx call I was goofy and nonNT, but now I'm filled with genuine rage. I don't know how you guys can share memes and say things like "lol" when our situations are so fucking shit. I genuinely despise the current society we live in. So in terms of my reputation, people will continue talking shit but they'll be laughing at a now serious person filled with rage.
Inceldom is not universal, I admire you standing up for others, but solving the problem is impossible.
First of all, depending on what you believe to be ascension there are some men with true unsolvable cases. You cannot save a 50 year old 5'4 indian janitor with a 400 dollar monthly sallary. No matter how motivated you are there are some people who cannot win, no matter the work they put in.

Also on the topic of motivation, men in inceldom who can ascend by any means shouldn't be told to do so. If you know you have an actual chance of fixing your situation and don't act on it you are a volcel, simpe as that.

You said that you will focus on "Individual Maximalization", are you willing to become a living encyclopedia on everything "-maxxing" ?
Or are you trying to simply put the spark into those, who gave up and let them do their own research?

If you are tring to fix the problem simply motivating people isn't enough. Otherwise we could just watch some motivational speeker and instantly become rich, happy and enlightened. You need to give them actual, solid knowledge on how to do it, and since the inceldom is such a wide and complex problem the sheer amount of information you would need to spread is unimaginable.

You said about moneymaxxing, are you a richcel? Do you have the empyrical knowledge on how to gain money coming from any background from anywhere in the world? Or you are going to be a cringy motivational speaker telling "just put the hard work in duh"
If you cannot moneymaxx surgery isn't really viable, is it?

What about people who aren't in the west? would your advice work for them, Or are you going mr.worldwide?
What about people who don't even speak english?
What about new incels that are being born every second, can you keep up with time untill you die?

Look, I'm not trying to belittle or discourage you. As I said I admire someone standing up for others, and actually willing to do something, but be realistic. Your goal of helping people understand they have a chance is good, but do not be dellusional, you cannot save everyone.
There is nothing one man can do to turn society around, and fix a problem of this size once and for all.

I'd rather do it on my own merit. Thanks for the offer, but I want to ascend through efforts taken entirely on my own.

I will also try to ascend

Time to leave the Inceldom as whole :feelsugh:

Nah, good luck but you're on your own. It's too late for me, i have given up

>Try to ascend

Nigga you think we aren’t trying?

The usual cycles, faith in the best, an attempt to fix something, then a collision with reality and a cruel blow from it, and then again faith in the best, etc. You won't escape incelibacy no matter how hard you try. I would say that every year the chance of ascension becomes less due to your aging and increased hypergamy.

At the risk of sounding like a bluepilled retard, if I hadn’t seen your face I’d honestly just assume that you’re some fat 14 yr old edgelord and that’s why you can’t get women. Obviously you’re incel tier facially, but you really need to learn how to act like a normal person.

Aren’t you like 20 or something? You act like a 15 year old trying to sound like his favorite anime characters. You’re trying to sound like Light Yagami or some shit when your “masterplan” is just the coping we all do.

You quoted Erwin Smith in one of your videos and stumbled over yourself for like a minute explaining his quote.

And you say “Erwin Smith said that” as if you’re quoting some major important historical figure that everyone should know of and understand the importance of them saying that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You’re too old to be acting like this man, forget your “dark ascension” or whatever the fuck and learn how to talk to women first. You’re incel tier so it won’t do shit, but it’s a step up from your anime mall ninja larp.

All that you write is the nonsense of business coaches and other coaches of scammers. The same shit about motivation and getting out of your comfort zone.

Fascinating.

Genius Famine

Do you possess an Endogenous Personality and >140+ IQ? (aka exceptional inner motivation and intelligence)

@Sasukecel ?

Blud thinks he a leader

Buddy, Hitler would have put you in an oven and turned you into soap.
You don't even look that bad for a nigger, you are just cringemaxxing so hard you will become the next ChrisChan. You couldn't even leave the forum properly.
To get away with your retardation, you would have to look like a GigaTyrone.

Go get an autism diagnosis or something, if you don't have that burn down your animes and hentais and never touch them again.

Only way i can ascend is plastic surgery and even then its not certain

At the risk of sounding like a bluepilled retard, if I hadn’t seen your face I’d honestly just assume that you’re some fat 14 yr old edgelord and that’s why you can’t get women. Obviously you’re incel tier facially, but you really need to learn how to act like a normal person.

Aren’t you like 20 or something? You act like a 15 year old trying to sound like his favorite anime characters. You’re trying to sound like Light Yagami or some shit when your “masterplan” is just the coping we all do.

You quoted Erwin Smith in one of your videos and stumbled over yourself for like a minute explaining his quote.

And you say “Erwin Smith said that” as if you’re quoting some major important historical figure that everyone should know of and understand the importance of them saying that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You’re too old to be acting like this man, forget your “dark ascension” or whatever the fuck and learn how to talk to women first. You’re incel tier so it won’t do shit, but it’s a step up from your anime mall ninja larp.

My literal bio says I'm 18.

It's your prerogative to try to make fun of me, but you're literally the one rotting on an incel website with no motivation to ascend, meaning you're the fucking loser, not me.

If I didn't exist, if I didn't write this post, you would be rotting until you die, so it shows that I'm the one taking action trying to do some shit, and you're the guy in the corner "Haha, look at that idiot." I'm taking action towards the gym, University, waking up at 5 am to learn sales and copywriting, what the fuck are you doing with your life?

"Yes, making fun of an autistic person who wants to save your ass is the move." "Dark Virtue" is just a fucking name. Andrew Tate has Hustler's University. Hamza Ahmed has Adonis Gang. It's just a fucking name. The name doesn't matter because the concept is still the same. I'm the one who's going to make a movement to help marginalized individuals such as autistic people, ugly people, incels, because you're all fucking rotting like idiots. Truthfully, that's my honest opinion of you all. You were given a bad card, but instead of trying to work with what you have, you rot on incel forums and talk shit like a bitch. Maybe that will get me banned but it's the truth. This website is such a circlejerk, I have to work around what I say and be extra careful not trying to offend anyone because it's just pussy behavior all around. A circlejerk of pussies who complain about shit all day with no intention to fucking fix it.

I didn't quote Erwin Smith. I made a reference to him, but stuttered because my social skills are fucked. You're literally an incel too, with no plan on trying to succeed, making fun of another incel trying to succeed. That makes you a woman. My "Master plan" is to grow a movement, where people who have some fucking balls who were given a marginalized situation, can stop fucking rotting and commenting memes, and become successful. I'm the one promoting my movement until I get banned. I have no intention here of talking about some stupid shit like memes, or how much I hate women, or rotting like a fucking retard, when you only have one life.

So continue to be a moron who talks shit, whilst I'm actually trying to succeed and become a full time content creator, so I can make a community of people in marginalized situations who aren't fucking bitches and still have the ambition to succeed.

Continue being a retard. Continue rotting until you die, no one gives a fuck about you because you're an incel. Maybe I'm the only one who gives a fuck about you, and wants you to not rot, and to ascend. But if you don't give a fuck about yourself, if you just want to talk shit, then that's your prerogative.

You're making fun of my goal to help marginalized losers like you, or maybe you were too stupid to try to understand that my goal was to create a movement that will help incels ascend and live successful lives. Regardless, I don't care. I'm ready to be banned from this shitty place because it's a circlejerk of pussies. If you have any shred of ambition like @Jason Voorhees, ban. If you ascend, ban. That shows that in reality, this website just wants you to fucking rot all day and doesn't give a fuck about you.

So continue talking shit like a fucking moron and rot until you die, whilst I actually try to fucking do some shit to try to solve inceldom. The incels who join me will become successful and ascend, whilst the incels who make fun of me will continue rotting because they find enjoyment in fucking laughing and memeing all day, with no ambition or serious intent. If you're here, you don't realize how fucking shit your life is? How are you not agitated to change it?

Last edited:
Looks like copium to me. I wish it was that easy

Buddy, Hitler would have put you in an oven and turned you into soap.
You don't even look that bad for a nigger, you are just cringemaxxing so hard you will become the next ChrisChan. You couldn't even leave the forum properly.
To get away with your retardation, you would have to look like a GigaTyrone.

Go get an autism diagnosis or something, if you don't have that burn down your animes and hentais and never touch them again.

I'm naturally cringe because I'm just fucking autistic. I'm neurodivergent, my brain and mind doesn't think like a fucking normal person. I don't watch porn, and I think watching anime is a fucking waste of time. I can't control the fact that I'm fucking autistic and if you want to make fun of me for being cringe or autistic, that's your prerogative. I was bullied my whole life, and called cringe and shit my whole life. I don't type in a normal way because I can't. I'm not trying to act "edgy", this is just my mind trying to express my ideas whilst I'm in a motivated state.

You're not getting the grasp of the fucking message. Since I came back, all I did was share information of my movement. If you think I'm here to rot like you, you're stupid, because I'm sick and tired of rotting. I don't watch anime/hentai because it's a fucking waste of time.

You're all fucking losers rotting, and whilst I'm not rotting here, I'm also a fucking loser. I was a fucking loser for my whole life. That's the unfiltered truth, so I want to make a movement, so I can not be a loser, and have the people who join me also not be losers. I'm not here to rot, only to self promote until I eventually get banned. Because I'm sick of nothing being done, I'm sick of having to live a shitty life just because I was never born normal.

You guys are making fun of the autistic person who wants to help you, whilst I'm the only one who I know of, who actually wants to solve inceldom. I'm the only one I know of that actually gives a fuck about an incel's well being. The feminists don't care about you, hell, even other incels don't care about you, because if they did, there wouldn't be this fucking nihilistic circle-jerk theme telling you "It's pointless to try to ascend", "Going to the gym is pointless", "It's over", it's just a quitter's mentality and there wouldn't be bans for ascending.

If an incel finds a way to get laid, the other incels call him a fag, fucking make fun of him, and exclude him, meaning they don't even want the best for you.

Incels want to pull down other incels who want to succeed. The feminists hate you regardless of your ambition because they hate incels in general. It's all fucking corrupt. I think I'm the only one, (despite how agitated I get at incels who are making fun of me, whilst I'm the one who's trying to help them), who actually gives a shit about incels.

I want to help you ascend. I want to help you succeed. I want to craft a movement, where marginalized individuals who don't want to rot all day, can enter into the group, and we'll share information on ascending and we won't be nihilistic pussies, but people fighting despite having a bad card in life. That's what I want to do.

I will say it feels like a backstab in a sense. I thought you guys understood me because our life experiences are similar, but I really am alone and you guys consider me as the enemy now. 3 months ago when I was rotting and in my depressing stage, you guys were acting all nice and blabla, but now after being publicly humiliated, after I'm sick of it all, the same guys who are like "Being nonNT is such a death sentence" are making fun of me for being autistic, just because they don't like my idea of trying to make a movement where incels get sick of being incels and ascend, and they want me to rot all day.

When I get banned here, you're probably going to make fun of me more right? "Haha, look at this autistic idiot with his stupid idea."

darth Aurelius reincarnated

Fascinating.

View attachment 1272078

Do you possess an Endogenous Personality and >140+ IQ? (aka exceptional inner motivation and intelligence)

@Sasukecel ?

I'm dumb as fuck and I hate the world so I have neither. I do know you're trying to make fun of me, but this is the circlejerk mentality in action. First we make fun of him, then we ban him, despite him, maybe, being the only one who cares about our well being. No one else will try to give you this opportunity, no one gives a fuck about incels. I remember arguing with some guy on discord a while back. "Why do you want to help incels? They're terrible people.", on reddit, I talked to some Inceltears woman. "Incels will choose to be incels because of their horrible personality." The world fucking hates you, and you're attacking me, the guy who wants to literally help you. Making fun of my autism and stuttering. It's stockholm syndrome in a sense because whilst I'm getting attacked, I still want to grow a movement that will help marginalized people, despite those marginalized people attacking me and making fun of me.

All that you write is the nonsense of business coaches and other coaches of scammers. The same shit about motivation and getting out of your comfort zone.

Business coaches don't advocate for cosmetic surgery and limb lengthening. I'm not saying motivation will make you ascend. Make money and get procedures. If you want to rot all day, that's your choice. No one cares about incels. I'm providing an alternate pathway. Instead of rotting all day on an incel forum and living a shitty life, you can join me, and decide you want to ascend, so you start looking for ways to make money, save up for cosmetic surgery, maximize everything and ascend.

I would choose the latter, because you only have one life.

Looks like copium to me. I wish it was that easy

I'm not claiming it's easy. It will be difficult for an incel to ascend, but it's still possible, and if multiple incels work together, that's strength in numbers. We could bounce back on ideas and strategies.

I don't want to rot. I'm not going to rot. I don't think you should either.

Am i the only one who doesnt even understand what his plan is?

Blud thinks he a leader

I am a leader by definition, because I've taken the initiative to be the one who grows a movement and solve inceldom. I'm the truecel with the most ambition. Not only am I ugly and short, but I have autism. Imagine being such a fucking truecel that other incels are making fun of you, but I'll keep moving forwards anyways.

Am i the only one who doesnt even understand what his plan is?

My plan is to grow an incel ascension movement. In the movement, people will work together to try to solve problems like inceldom. I'll grow the movement through being a full time content creator. I'm sick of society. I'm sick of being made fun of. I fucking hate my life, so I've decided I would utilize rage to solve problems. It will extend beyond inceldom. The mental health system and therapy is shit and fucked. Society in general is fucked. So I'm going to try to be the leader of a movement that solves big problems. That's my life purpose. I don't want fat people to be fucking fat, so fat people can join the movement and get in shape. Incels will join the movement and ascend. Suicidal people will join the movement and their suicidal thoughts will be wiped in 3 months. I'll be the one who creates a movement and fixes society, because society is bullshit and unfair.

All cope sadly

What other choice do you have besides trying to ascend? Rotting until death? That's an unideal decision. You don't even know if it's cope or not yet because the movement hasn't even grown yet.

If every single incel in existence banded together with the goal of solving inceldom, inceldom wouldn't exist, because there would be a work around. But incels continue to willingly rot, and their lives will continue to be shit.

No one gives a fuck about incels. The world thinks you're all demons who deserve to die. If you don't want to help yourself, then no one will give a shit.

I am a leader by definition, because I've taken the initiative to be the one who grows a movement and solve inceldom. I'm the truecel with the most ambition. Not only am I ugly and short, but I have autism. Imagine being such a fucking truecel that other incels are making fun of you, but I'll keep moving forwards anyways.

My plan is to grow an incel ascension movement. In the movement, people will work together to try to solve problems like inceldom. I'll grow the movement through being a full time content creator. I'm sick of society. I'm sick of being made fun of. I fucking hate my life, so I've decided I would utilize rage to solve problems. It will extend beyond inceldom. The mental health system and therapy is shit and fucked. Society in general is fucked. So I'm going to try to be the leader of a movement that solves big problems. That's my life purpose. I don't want fat people to be fucking fat, so fat people can join the movement and get in shape. Incels will join the movement and ascend. Suicidal people will join the movement and their suicidal thoughts will be wiped in 3 months. I'll be the one who creates a movement and fixes society, because society is bullshit and unfair.

What other choice do you have besides trying to ascend? Rotting until death? That's an unideal decision. You don't even know if it's cope or not yet because the movement hasn't even grown yet.

If every single incel in existence banded together with the goal of solving inceldom, inceldom wouldn't exist, because there would be a work around. But incels continue to willingly rot, and their lives will continue to be shit.

No one gives a fuck about incels. The world thinks you're all demons who deserve to die. If you don't want to help yourself, then no one will give a shit.
May I ask which video from FitX is you?

May I ask which video from FitX is you?
The black male who asked if I should get cosmetic surgery. I lied about my age, I'm 18, not 21.

If you're asking that because you want to make fun of me, I don't care. The entire world can make fun of me and I still won't stop trying to grow my movement.

My literal bio says I'm 18.

It's your prerogative to try to make fun of me, but you're literally the one rotting on an incel website with no motivation to ascend, meaning you're the fucking loser, not me.

If I didn't exist, if I didn't write this post, you would be rotting until you die, so it shows that I'm the one taking action trying to do some shit, and you're the guy in the corner "Haha, look at that idiot." I'm taking action towards the gym, University, waking up at 5 am to learn sales and copywriting, what the fuck are you doing with your life?

"Yes, making fun of an autistic person who wants to save your ass is the move." "Dark Virtue" is just a fucking name. Andrew Tate has Hustler's University. Hamza Ahmed has Adonis Gang. It's just a fucking name. The name doesn't matter because the concept is still the same. I'm the one who's going to make a movement to help marginalized individuals such as autistic people, ugly people, incels, because you're all fucking rotting like idiots. Truthfully, that's my honest opinion of you all. You were given a bad card, but instead of trying to work with what you have, you rot on incel forums and talk shit like a bitch. Maybe that will get me banned but it's the truth. This website is such a circlejerk, I have to work around what I say and be extra careful not trying to offend anyone because it's just pussy behavior all around. A circlejerk of pussies who complain about shit all day with no intention to fucking fix it.

I didn't quote Erwin Smith. I made a reference to him, but stuttered because my social skills are fucked. You're literally an incel too, with no plan on trying to succeed, making fun of another incel trying to succeed. That makes you a woman. My "Master plan" is to grow a movement, where people who have some fucking balls who were given a marginalized situation, can stop fucking rotting and commenting memes, and become successful. I'm the one promoting my movement until I get banned. I have no intention here of talking about some stupid shit like memes, or how much I hate women, or rotting like a fucking retard, when you only have one life.

So continue to be a moron who talks shit, whilst I'm actually trying to succeed and become a full time content creator, so I can make a community of people in marginalized situations who aren't fucking bitches and still have the ambition to succeed.

Continue being a retard. Continue rotting until you die, no one gives a fuck about you because you're an incel. Maybe I'm the only one who gives a fuck about you, and wants you to not rot, and to ascend. But if you don't give a fuck about yourself, if you just want to talk shit, then that's your prerogative.

You're making fun of my goal to help marginalized losers like you, or maybe you were too stupid to try to understand that my goal was to create a movement that will help incels ascend and live successful lives. Regardless, I don't care. I'm ready to be banned from this shitty place because it's a circlejerk of pussies. If you have any shred of ambition like @Jason Voorhees, ban. If you ascend, ban. That shows that in reality, this website just wants you to fucking rot all day and doesn't give a fuck about you.

So continue talking shit like a fucking moron and rot until you die, whilst I actually try to fucking do some shit to try to solve inceldom. The incels who join me will become successful and ascend, whilst the incels who make fun of me will continue rotting because they find enjoyment in fucking laughing and memeing all day, with no ambition or serious intent. If you're here, you don't realize how fucking shit your life is? How are you not agitated to change it?
You are right when describing many incels on this forum, I also think it's full of pathetic crybabies.
But stop the cringemaxxing with sasuke and adolf hitler

The black male who asked if I should get cosmetic surgery. I lied about my age, I'm 18, not 21.

If you're asking that because you want to make fun of me, I don't care. The entire world can make fun of me and I still won't stop trying to grow my movement.
Brother you thoroughly embarrased yourself on that stream. You could have asked people here and gotten an atleast somewhat private rating. Instead you decided to go on the clown show and get shat on by that uncivilized meat inspector. On top of that you are talking like a freshman in middle school with this ‘starting a movement bs’. Get real brocel.