Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting join in this rage thread

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★★★
I treat people with respect, I don't talk bad of them, look down on them or start trouble. I expect the same of them.
However, my standards for other peoples behaviour is much too high. I take a seat in front of a bunch of classmates, and hear: "Why the fuck did he have to sit in front of us". Now, consider that it is one thing to badmouth people in private, and another to blurt out your grievances and insults like some barbarian. Of course, the whole group of whores started agreeing with her and collectively shitting on me.
In a better life, I would have close to zero inhibition and ground their skulls to powder. But this is a lousy life filled with lousy people so I did not respond violently. I can't understand why people won't just mind their own business.
Fucking whores, may they be smited

Whores think cucks will always be there to save them. They are wrong.

I'm not a cuck, but I'm definitely very beta. I can stand up for myself only if someone says something to my face, but in a scenario such as this, I won't turn around and fight.

When I am nice people make fun of me for being autistic, when not nice people think im an asshole. You cannot win, ldar is the only solution.

When I am nice people make fun of me for being autistic, when not nice people think im an asshole. You cannot win, ldar is the only solution.
remember people assume kindness for weakness

You're coping. They're actually right. There is no shortage of retarded white knights who must defend "m'ladies" that actually stopped acting like ladies a long fucking time ago. And no shortage of thirsty bluepillers who would have no problem betabuxxing a post-wall landwhale if it meant getting their noodles wet a few times a year! Things are getting worse every year and there's no stopping this trainwreck of a society until we descend into outright civil war. And then you'll have a lot bigger things to worry about than getting your noodle wet!

remember people assume kindness for weakness
In a sense they are right, in modern society it is a weakness not to be overtly hostile, as aggression is rewarded. But being right does not make it good.

You're coping. They're actually right. There is no shortage of retarded white knights who must defend "m'ladies" that actually stopped acting like ladies a long fucking time ago. And no shortage of thirsty bluepillers who would have no problem betabuxxing a post-wall landwhale if it meant getting their noodles wet a few times a year! Things are getting worse every year and there's no stopping this trainwreck of a society until we descend into outright civil war. And then you'll have a lot bigger things to worry about than getting your noodle wet!
There was no one there to help the whores killed by ER or Cho

@Vermillioncore
no man

There was no one there to help the whores killed by ER or Cho

Cope.

Until ER and Cho incidents become widespread, this isn't relevant in everyday society where the average female has an army of white knight orbiters surrounding her. I recently witnessed an outnumbered man getting beaten down (and then having his teeth kicked in) by a group of violent thugs after getting into an argument with an overweight foid outside a nightclub. That's the reality in our present-day world. ER-type events are clearly outliers and it won't be long before liberals get elected and outlaw assault rifles to further disempower incels.

If someone is being passive aggressive or condescending irl all you can do is ignore them unless you are higher status. They don't exist tbh. Think about something else that matters more than those cunts being that way towards you.

If they are being directly aggressive is when you fight back boyo.

Just lol @ letting some chit heads get to you like that ngl.

Just lol @ letting some chit heads get to you like that ngl.
no joke, I'm too sensitive. But you are right about them not mattering. Objectively I am a superior person. Their worth in society's eyes is merely subjective. Thank you for the reminder, ded srs

This reminds me of highschool.

i would say go er but id get a warning for low effort.