Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Join Debate Incels server

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I have ownership of it now and discord jannies nuked the last one. This is the only place on discord where you can argue freely with foids and normies. https://discord.gg/VmHjeqvWZt

It does not look good, mate.

I have ownership of it now and discord jannies nuked the last one. This is the only place on discord where you can argue freely with foids and normies. https://discord.gg/VmHjeqvWZt
If I was mod I’d give you a warning for advertising this horrible server. Barely any incels are there, it’s all fakecels, trannies, whiteknights, foids.

If I was mod I’d give you a warning for advertising this horrible server. Barely any incels are there, it’s all fakecels, trannies, whiteknights, foids.
That's why I'm posting a link here. The server needs more incels.

1. Discord
  2. Toilets
  3. Normies
Ew

The discord foids and normies there suck I was spending 8-12 hours the past 2 days vcing with them and talking in chat they’re fucking bluepilled.

@Pixycel @Azaylias look at these niggas bro :feelskek:

Why would I want to argue with normies.

The discord foids and normies there suck I was spending 8-12 hours the past 2 days vcing with them and talking in chat they’re fucking bluepilled.
This

no. I don' debate. I just state my case because I know I speak the truth. those who understand will understand. those are honest will agree. fuck everyone else

Discord sent me an email threatening to delete my account after I joined

@Stupid Clown did the server get nuked or was I kicked out?

I'll do it here.

Re: I identify myself as a hot lady now say how much you love me
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189853302Friday, May 27, 2016 6:24 PM CDT
Expending valuable time attention-whoring on an Internet forum, yes?
Re: that 10 year ban i got on runescape...
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185761964Sunday, March 20, 2016 10:14 PM CDT
Why are Internet schoolchildren boasting about their deformities? African Americans are intellectually-crippled and violent parasites. "Transgender" individuals suffer from nothing more than the psychological illness of Gender Dysphoria. Both of those illnesses are glorified by leftist imbeciles.

Re: cyber bullying and suicide
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189854021Friday, May 27, 2016 6:36 PM CDT
"Cyber bullying" is nothing more than a fabricated issue. The expectation that an individual will feign "respect" for you on an Internet forum is subjective. You are valueless to anyone outside of your social clique, and there is no obligation to consider your emotions. Suicide is nothing more than a personal decision. Anonymous coercion on the Internet cannot "force" you to kill yourself. It is a voluntary action, irrespective of your "sorrow." Actually, I would recommend committing suicide, as it will relieve the problems experienced by all of the individuals involved.

Why would I want to argue with normies.
I argue with retards here in our home base. It's rarely interesting and never fun.

Arguing with normies would be psychological torture.

server is full of minors that barely know what an incel is

server is full of minors that barely know what an incel is
This describes all incels.is affiliated servers that have ever existed

Discord = Instagram

Server full of simps:feelsUgh:

I joined to troll foids with cpmaxxing in VC but it’s a bunch of thirsty sex having simps falling for e-slut attention whores.

That server is like a classroom.

Joined. Retarded server unless you have an IQ of about 120+. Below average IQcels, don't join.

Why would I wanna debate or talk to foids and soyboys?

this server has a cock rate channel btwScreenshot 20230119 204534