Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Johnny depp is a fucking piece of dog crap

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Late to the party but look at this druggie sack of shit

View: https://youtu.be/fgVVobOX0Fg?si=J6BfbEiUoNmfcVrp

Breaking cabinets with his fake British accent.
He gets all these young hoes and dresses like a fucking duchebag.
View attachment 1297241
His band fucking sucks. And I hope he fucking gets some bad coke and od’s.
And that whore has herpes now verified.
He also had a club and made another chad named river phoenix od because he was going to start a film with his klepto whore girlfriend.View attachment 1297243

The picture wasn’t working with him and his guitar and new foid that has herpes so I just deleted it.

You should not behave like this. My brother used to behave like this a lot and give bad vibe / bad emotions to me.

You should not behave like this. My brother used to behave like this a lot and give bad vibe / bad emotions to me.
Nevermind misunderstood that you were speaking “you” to me not generally.
I was reading all these comments (most are sell supporters) about how he was only breaking cabinets not hurting anybody. As if a glass couldn’t just go cross room or slice you

Last edited:
Hes not even attractive. He wears a bunch of makeup and eyeliner.

He looks like a corpse without it.

What?
But the video of druggie dipshit destroying property to intimidate his
Foid gives you good vibes
Not really man. I used to kinda enjoy it but as I grow older it's just more and more bs.

You don't really feel the consequences of bad actions of others till you're affected yourself. I'm affected myself now, I feel this shit. The world is shit because everyone lives wrong and does stuff inefficiently or stuff that's selfish and harmful all the time. Or just distraction. All those fucking 'good' youtubers making nonsense content not improving nothing globally actually not helping anybody at all.

Not really man. I used to kinda enjoy it but as I grow older it's just more and more bs.

You don't really feel the consequences of bad actions of others till you're affected yourself. I'm affected myself now, I feel this shit. The world is shit because everyone lives wrong and does stuff inefficiently or stuff that's selfish and harmful all the time. Or just distraction. All those fucking 'good' youtubers making nonsense content not improving nothing globally actually not helping anybody at all.
I just don’t know why anybody could see this video and think it was acceptable . For example I worked at a hardware store and had to fix all these windows because these drunk assholes would punch their glass out. Also at my apartment, the back door won’t lock because the past tenant must have kicked the door in breaking the jam. Using the whole “letting out some anger” excuse isn’t justified

I just don’t know why anybody could see this video and think it was acceptable . For example I worked at a hardware store and had to fix all these windows because these drunk assholes would punch their glass out. Also at my apartment, the back door won’t lock because the past tenant must have kicked the door in breaking the jam. Using the whole “letting out some anger” excuse isn’t justified
Yeah, anger mostly should've been used for making change if you can or correctly identifying the issue if you can't, not messing up the local environment

Im sure Amber is the reason he startes drinking, she is a coldhearted narcissist

They look like your average drunk asshole, with a stupid cunt girlfriend. They're both pieces of shit that don't deserve the adoration they get.

At least her career is over at this point.