Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Johnny Bravo was an Incel.

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
★★
Although he would be considered a Chad in real life and would get laid constantly. Especially with his cockiness and game. He would have a lot of Foids wet.

Jonny Bravo was made by bluepilled cucks.

Beavis and butthead were the true chads ded srs

I’m pretty sure the Chad meme is based off Johnny Bravo.

Bluepilled cartoon tbh. He would slay.

I’m pretty sure the Chad meme is based off Johnny Bravo.

Bluepilled cartoon tbh. He would slay.
Cucktears went back in time to create blue pilled propaganda to ruin our generation...

tfw johnny bravo subverted the just be confident bro meme into my child mind
We should sue Cartoon Network for psychological damage...

Johnny bravo was a major mentalcel. A foid can be ready to throw the pussy at him and he'd fuck it up somehow like in all the episodes.

Johnny Bravo is 6'3, so he would slay. I read on the fanwiki, he was bullied in middle-school. So he gymcelled to get girls and stand up to his bullies.

Bravo and other masc cartoon characters are only made to make fun of (same for Captain Zap Branningan).
See how look your average cartoonists and you'd understand.

I never took the cartoon seriously, but I can see some valid criticisms being levied here. Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention to it.

Never watched cartoons

JFL he was a fucking chad bro

Unreal how such a specific thread has already been done dozens of times.

Fun of masculinity. If you're a balding manlet it doesn't matter, you have more value than a top tier man.

it was sarcasm
Right. I was being flippant as well. Don't get me wrong man, I would never attempt to engage in a serious dialogue about the attractiveness of crudely drawn cartoon characters.

Maybe he was an eyecel. Did we ever see him w/o his sunglasses?

damn i haven't watched that show in so long, mogs me to jupiter and back