Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

John Martson is a cuckold

Celsior

Celsior

Greycel
★★★
And whoever idolizes him is one chromosome short of being an honorary cuckold.

> refuses to fuck the only hot female character in the game who was putting out for him all the while

> pretends to be unrealistically prude every time he’s around a prostitute, turns down her offer without even giving the players the option

> marries a sloppy second, builds her a house, and showers her with everything he has at his disposal, all for her to still not be satisfied

> gets himself needlessly involved in taco wars he had no business being a part of

But noooooooooooooooooooooo, :soy: John is a good loyal husbando, a ruthless cold-blooded outlaw who would murder a thousand innocent civilians just to apprehend his evil misogynistic conservative hillbilly brothers in arm, and we all know outlaws in the early 1900s never slept with more than one woman at a time, of course. :feelsseriously: Abigail on the other hand has been ransacked and possibly bulldozed by 3000 men of all shapes before him, but that’s all in the past, sweaty. :foidSoy: No one cares about that stuff! :foidSoy:

Look at how much of an honorable man this John Martson guy is for not questioning Abby’s past, wifing her up at her lowest, and getting himself killed like a worthless canine all for his literal whore of a wife and queer bastard son. :feels:

Am I supposed to think this retard is somehow based and masculine? :feelsUnreal:

Come on, guys, this is men written by leftists. :feelskek:

a lot of men were like this back in the day (but i guess they fucked prostitutes)

a lot of men were like this back in the day (but i guess they fucked prostitutes)
True, but how it’s portrayed is what matters. RDR2 alone is written by AND for self-hating white men with a tremendous amount of unnecessary guilt (aka the lowest life form on the planet earth) and so obviously its predecessor had to pave the way for it somehow.

The story of the original Red Dead Redemption is one of the most cucked in gaming. John just murders everyone to save his roastie wife who got fucked by all the men in his old gang & who's own son who probably is not even related to him. I was going to make a thread on this but you beat me to it.

>just a few more brain cells lost:dafuckfeels:

The story of the original Red Dead Redemption is one of the most cucked in gaming. John just murders everyone to save his roastie wife who got fucked by all the men in his old gang & who's own son who probably is not even related to him. I was going to make a thread on this but you beat me to it.
:yes::bigbrain:

Paved the way for RDR 2 with it's progressive leftist cowboy protagonist who marches with feminists & simps for some crazy bitch who sounds like she smokes 1 000 cigarettes per day.

thank god I stopped playing after the first few missions

IMG 0879

thank god I stopped playing after the first few missions
When I was blue pilled I used to like the story of the game:feelskek: Embarrassing looking back on it now.

relatable
Gameplay & multiplayer wise though I still think it's fun. The main story is cucked as fuck however & not worth playing through.

Played it for the first time few months ago and i couldn't last for more than a few hours in this game so i can't comment much on the story since gameplay was pretty dull. I decided to play RE4Remake instead of that shit :feelshaha:

Played it for the first time few months ago and i couldn't last for more than a few hours in this game so i can't comment much on the story since gameplay was pretty dull.
I replayed it very recently too just to refresh my memories and suffice it to say, Rockstar’s total Achilles’ heel being its unbelievably outdated mission design was just as horrendously horseshit as I remember. I mean, my God are these games painfully boring to replay.

I decided to play RE4Remake instead of that shit :feelshaha:
Based. I was never able to thoroughly enjoy the original, but I liked the remake.

Based. I was never able to thoroughly enjoy the original, but I liked the remake.
Even tho RE4R is inferior to the original and had a lot of questionable design decisions it's still a fun game and ten million times better and more enjoyable than Rockstar's cuckboy slops.

Arthur Morgan was also a cuckold.

Fought for his gang so they can have sex and life, while he missed out on love and ended up dead.