Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill John Lennon’s Murder still gets pussy to this day.

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
NY Post- Wife of John Lennon’s killer visits him for prison sex and pizza

An example how powerful JBW truly is. This guy killed an important figure in music in the 20th Century, got taken to prison, and this noodlewhore keeps coming back for white cock despite only having contact in set periods in prison for over 34 years. JFL at her saying that she doesn’t know why her relationship with him is so strong. He could of murdered several other dudes and she wouldn’t care meanwhile crime less asian dudes and other ethnicities get absolutely nothing on the plate.

“a bond that has endured separation, distance, judgment and the abandonment of most of their friends.”

“It’s a long trip and takes two or three planes to get there.” :feelshaha:

It's not JBW, it's hybristophilia

huh, weird... i thought women were attracted to men with good personality lmao

JFL at whores

JFL also at OP for needlessly making it a race thing again. I hate you already OP.

This. General attraction to dark triad, and maybe a bit amplified by JBW
The attraction obviously started off in the JBW phase I feel like the dark triad is where it was later amplified

It's not JBW, it's hybristophilia
Also I wanna address this since the post changed its not just general hybristophilia because they were married long before he started committing any crimes
JFL at whores

JFL also at OP for needlessly making it a race thing again. I hate you already OP.
Wrong guy, when have I ever made it a race thing “again” :feelsjuice: , hate you too :society::society::society:

Last edited:
"Just kill one of the most important musicians ever and spend the rest of your life behind bars, bro. Trust me, it works":redpill:

she's a decently looking noodle while he looks disgusting. I couldn't get myself an asian girl to save my life, why? Because I'm not white or asian. Fucking stupid world

she's a decently looking noodle while he looks disgusting. I couldn't get myself an asian girl to save my life, why? Because I'm not white or asian. Fucking stupid world
Wish this world was nuke able

Damn you can still get Sex while in prison? I wonder how someone like James Holmes, or Nicolas Cruz is doing they definitely have a Female groupie or two. Maybe Elliot Rodger made a mistake killing himself LOL

Damn you can still get Sex while in prison? I wonder how someone like James Holmes, or Nicolas Cruz is doing they definitely have a Female groupie or two. Maybe Elliot Rodger made a mistake killing himself LOL
Maybe school shooter maxxing is legit after all:lul::lul::lul: