Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News John Hopkins deletes study which exposes Israelis as having no ties to the land from their website

I remember reading that study a month ago.

Last edited:
@Da_Yunez
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar

The Levant doesn't belong to the Khazar mafia

You think the Jews would let the biggest medical college in the world to publish such data regardless of its true or not?

I wonder where are the Jews of the 12 tribes currently

This is a given if you know about Modern Jews

Send all Jews to Antananarivo

Kikes are Eastern European Converts? Not surprised tbh.
It's funny because, so many white nationalists try to argue that they are middle eastern because, of that little semetic admixture they have.

Least amount of censorship in 2024

When I look at pictures of Israelis, majority of them (way more than 3%) look no different than arab/palestinians. Put an israeli next to a Palestinian and i cant tell the difference.

Maybe 97.5% of the israeli jews that migrated from Europe have no ancient jewish ancestry. That I can believe.

@Da_Yunez
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar
Ashkenazis are european. They overwhelmingly cluster closest with italians.

>According to the autosomal polymorphisms the investigated Jewish populations do not share a common origin, and Eastern European Jews are closer to Italians in particular and to Europeans in general than to the other Jewish populations.

Keep in mind, here when they say "other Jewish populations", they basically mean Sephardic (brown) Jews. So this is basically outright confirmation that Ashkenazi/Eastern European Jews are closer to Italians and Europeans than to MENA Jews.

>The close genetic resemblance to Italians accords with the historical presumption that Ashkenazi Jews started their migrations across Europe in Italy and with historical evidence that conversion to Judaism was common in ancient Rome.

>Ashkenazi Jews are not at all close to the Adygei population, and similarly to what is seen in table table1,1, their smallest distance is to Italians and then to Greeks.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, this study claims Italians and Greeks are CLOSER to Middle Easterners than ASHKENAZIS are. THIS STUDY SAYS Ashkenazis ARE WHITER THAN ITALIANS AND GREEKS: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

>Unlike the assertion of Need et al. [51] on the midway position, and again similarly to what is seen in table table1,1, Italians and Greeks are closer to the Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.:feelsokman:

>North Italians (Bergamo and Tuscany) are a little closer to the (Sephradic) Jewish and Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews. :feelshaha:

>The Italians from Tuscany in Behar et al. [54] are also closer to the (Sephardic) Jewish and Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.:bigbrain:

>When one compares the autosomal distances of Eastern European Jews (current study) or Ashkenazi Jews (in Atzmon et al. [53] and Behar et al. [54]) from the Jewish populations that were investigated in the current study, Iraqi, Iranian, Moroccan, Yemenite and Ethiopian Jews, one finds perfect agreement.

The study outright says Ashkenazis are closer to Europeans than they are to Iraqi, Iranian, Morccan, Yemenite Jews in THREE studies

>EEJ or Ashkenazi Jews are much closer to non-Jewish Europeans than to these Jewish populations in all three studies.

When I look at pictures of Israelis, majority of them (way more than 3%) look no different than arab/palestinians. Put an israeli next to a Palestinian and i cant tell the difference.

Maybe 97.5% of the israeli jews that migrated from Europe have no ancient jewish ancestry. That I can believe.
Ashkenazis=/=Israeli

It's funny because, so many white nationalists try to argue that they are middle eastern because, of that little semetic admixture they have.
"Sand nigger that wants to destroy dah huite race"

"Defender of white europeans of the mediterranean"

0c3761fd 8202 4f86 8859 a299e6208059

Majority of Jews in Israel are mizrahi, not Ashkenazi Europeans. Idk if that makes a difference

Was this originally posted in ID and moved into the Lounge, or did bruh here really get a warning for posting off-topic shit in an off-topic section:feelshaha:?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back