Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Joffrey from Game of Thrones statusmaxxed his way into marrying a mid tier Becky

Did gameofthronesmaxxing save him from inceldom?

• Yes, he'd have 0 chances otherwise. He is a subhuman

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No. He is a normie who could have ascended on his own

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★
461399223 477336675300894 7141594298521882908 n

He looks like a subhuman to me. Framecel, wristcel, terrible facial hair, bad hairline, weird skull shape.

He has no other notable acting roles. He just got lucky to be cast during Game of Thrones' prime, when it was a global phenomenon.

If it weren't for Game of Thrones, he'd be on the forum with us at the moment. Do you agree?

Their faces literally look similar

Frame and height bring him down it seems

Thats def not mtb considering age

he married his looksmatch

View attachment 1278329

He looks like a subhuman to me. Framecel, wristcel, terrible facial hair, bad hairline, weird skull shape.

He has no other notable acting roles. He just got lucky to be cast during Game of Thrones' prime, when it was a global phenomenon.

If it weren't for Game of Thrones, he'd be on the forum with us at the moment. Do you agree?
He is not an ugly boy, if he took more care of himself. He would need beautiful and well-groomed blond hair like in this photo, also if he became bigger physically, not like a bodybuilder but close, he would be a very handsome boy. I do not know anything about his relationships or his past, but surely the money received thanks to the interpretation of Joffrey was used to pick up girls.

Attachments

• 1000004152.jpg
    1000004152.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 7
He is also 5'8 with a NCT

Yeah he could have been incel, but not impossible for him to ascend naturally

His GOT role completely eliminated any doubt of ascension for him though

He is not an ugly boy, if he took more care of himself. He would need beautiful and well-groomed blond hair like in this photo, also if he became bigger physically, not like a bodybuilder but close, he would be a very handsome boy. I do not know anything about his relationships or his past, but surely the money received thanks to the interpretation of Joffrey was used to pick up girls.
Of course it would appeal especially to girls who like baby-faced boys

He's not that ugly tbh, it wouldn't have been easy but i'd say he could have ascended on his own.

Oh come on man they are looks match couple

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back