Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Joffrey Baratheon: Greatest Chadcel King In Popular Fiction?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
This blackpilled Chadcel could've been a king to rival Aegon the Conqueror had he not been poisoned. There is a fine line between madness and genius, and with the right guidance, I believe Joffrey could've crossed into genius. As a bona fide asexual with untapped intellectual brilliance and utter lack of emotional weakness, he could have made the Iron Throne the seat of the emperor of all the world.

Joffery was nothing more than a whiny brat. There was no genius in him, he was just edgy and acted on his impulses.

Robert Baratheon is my nigga. Fucking multiple prostitutes on the daily, fat, hates his wife and his wife hates him, and he is constantly drunk. Would be me me if I was in his shoes tbh ngl. I just wouldn't be dumb enough to be cucked by Cersei. Would put her head on a pike for that tbh tbh tbh.

It's more like Joffrey LANNISTER :feelskek:. But the actual incel there is Tyrion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back