Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joe Rogan on negative people

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★

JFL shit like this makes me dislike Joe, even tho I find him quite bearable in general.

How are you supposed to steady be positive when we get all negative feedback in our endeavours. If You get your hand smashed by a Hammer everytime you reach for the cookie jar, you'll stop eventually.

JFL shit like this makes me dislike Joe, even tho I find him quite bearable in general.

How are you supposed to steady be positive when we get all negative feedback in our endeavours. If You get your hand smashed by a Hammer everytime you reach for the cookie jar, you'll stop eventually.

It's because he never had to deal with it to an extend we do. Anybody who gives this shit advice is a faggot.

Easy to say when he is literally the most NT guy on Earth

He is a bluepilled tradcuck trying to shill some redpill to normans.

He married a nigger who already had someone else's kid, he's a literal cuck.

Joe Rogan is Oprah for men.

Feels so good to know that you will never bo good enough...:feelsbadman:

I like this analogy.
He married a nigger who already had someone else's kid, he's a literal cuck.
No he didn't.

Easy to say when he is literally the most NT guy on Earth
He definitely scores higher than average on the NT-scale. But he is far away from being super-NT like Nelson Mandela and other empaths.

Last edited:
Something weird has been going on with Joe the last few years. He pretends like he’s one of the little guys. He helped get Trump elected.

We can improve but if everyone tried to looksmax moneymax.Normie tiers will still have an advantage.We can be the best version of ourselves,but we will always be at a disadvantage.

I truly despise that guy.

Fuck Joe, he's an out of touch clown. He was a chadlite in his prime, and he's a multimillionaire who lives in a mansion, get the fuck out of here, try being a subhuman sperg where you are forced to become a pariah in society because of your facial bone structure or frame and then see who's negative.

Just have a positive outlook bro!

Um yeah I did, but the relentless bullying in school, college and even at work kinda kicks it out of you, and the complete lack of human affection or warmth towards you makes it kinda hard y'now?

Just fucking laugh.

Fuck Joe, he's an out of touch clown. He was a chadlite in his prime, and he's a multimillionaire who lives in a mansion, get the fuck out of here, try being a subhuman sperg where you are forced to become a pariah in society because of your facial bone structure or frame and then see who's negative.

Just have a positive outlook bro!

Um yeah I did, but the relentless bullying in school, college and even at work kinda kicks it out of you, and the complete lack of human affection or warmth towards you makes it kinda hard y'now?

Just fucking laugh.

I like the guy, appreciate his show JRE, enjoyed it for years, and have taken a lot of great stuff from it, but he is ignorant as fuck when it comes to incels and how he views incels is annoying. Rogan has said that he once had a friend who could not get laid and his friend was upset about it, and Rogan and his friends decided to excommunicate him because of that said friends reasoning as to why he couldn't get laid. He had an incel for a friend and abandoned him. I think you're spot on, he never had trouble getting laid so his messages on the matter are laughable.

Joe Rogan is normie he doesnt deserve to live
I would like to smash his bald empty pumpkin

Tim Pool > Joe Rogan

Welp, he actually just had a good conversation about incels just before I posted above. I plan to listen to this whole podcast now because they probably touch on incels more. Perhaps his viewpoint is evolving or not as ignorant as I thought

Last edited:
Why would anyone expect a statusmaxxed normie to understand the plight of the downtrodden

Welp, he actually just had a good conversation about incels just before I posted above. I plan to listen to this whole podcast now because they probably touch on incels more. Perhaps his viewpoint is evolving or not as ignorant as I thought

He's obsessed with incels now, but he doesn't get it yet and should look more into it.
Maybe Eddie Bravo can teach him.

most of his content is boring

most of his content is boring
He is a boring man in general and I hate that he is so popular and has on these amazing guests all the time. Like I wish certain other podcasts would have the pull and notoriety that he does so they could also get really high profile and interesting guests because that is what makes the show. Joe is just a boring nigger cuck

He's obsessed with incels now, but he doesn't get it yet and should look more into it.
Maybe Eddie Bravo can teach him.
Everyone is obsessed with incels. We are a customer group that is very interesting to tap into right now. All self proclaimed gurus want to be the Incel whisperer, the man who could say the right thing. become our leader and role model. The guy who could reach us and set us straight. Guard the public from our violent outbursts and save us from damnation.

The question is if any of them understand what our damnation stems from.