Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joe Rogan on Incels

I don't listen to a damn thing that guy says

Bald skull gold
I want to fund African trip for him. ALL EXCLUSIVE :feelsLSD:

Please someone show them a pic of St. Blackops2cel or the 5'2 balding indian janitor

I don't listen to a damn thing that guy says
i hate mma ufc culture filled with nromies and degenrates.i try my bgest to delete this mma ufc contnet coming on my youtbe but its keep coming.this toxic fight culture is spreading

hoe rogan is a bluepilled normie sexhaver degenerate chad.i dont like to listen to this hoe rogan
I wouldn't call Joe Rogan a chad. If he wasn't statusmaxxed then he wouldn't be getting bitches. He's short, has a roided bubble gut and bald. Don't think he would be pulling any bitches if he wasn't famous.

He should be careful. His skank of a wife could divorce-rape him any day.

i hate mma ufc culture filled with nromies and degenrates.i try my bgest to delete this mma ufc contnet coming on my youtbe but its keep coming.this toxic fight culture is spreading
Same. I hate it too

Talking shit about incels is pure cowardice. It's the ultimate low-hanging fruit.

Nah, fuck off. I still get called "weird" by them. They aren't interested when I try to be friends with them. It is a cosmic joke.

Same. I hate it too
This mma fighters and tough guy normies we see in instagram and tik tok have no chance against some unfair bum who use guns and call his group of freinds with jump on those stupid normies equipped with weopons.Why fight fair ?All martial arts are useless infront of guns and people who use guns effectively understand the concept of warfare and utilize the most effective gears and options jsut to accomplish the main goal of conflict-to win.
That’s why have have more respect for military commanders and soldiers than some fake faggot mma fighter who can be easily killed with a group of armed men or weopon .

View: https://youtu.be/NcSRmIGHeAs?si=m-xFVc4Mvbl28aIs

Why didn’t his mma skills work against some armed thief’s who broke into his house?

Normies think Incels are exclusively ER tier terrorists. Not gonna listen to their uninformed opinions

Insufferable soyboy podcast troglodyte junkietard

LIft up dat ass to yuden

Interesting how he mentions that women can always get laid at 2:17 and the foid doesn't disagree with him.

Also interesting that Bourdain was so looked up to as a man of reason...

I wouldn't call Joe Rogan a chad. If he wasn't statusmaxxed then he wouldn't be getting bitches. He's short, has a roided bubble gut and bald. Don't think he would be pulling any bitches if he wasn't famous.

This mean we could have made her kill herself with a single gaze
In his prime when he had all his hair he was somewhat goodlooking with a very good physique. He was a serious athlete and presumably high IQ ('funny') with a fairly masculine voice. Nowadays it would be all about money, status or grannymaxxing but in his prime well before the Tinder era, even before MySpace he would have done alright.

Joe Rogan would rope if he wasn't rich and famous. Betabux retard

This mma fighters and tough guy normies we see in instagram and tik tok have no chance against some unfair bum who use guns and call his group of freinds with jump on those stupid normies equipped with weopons.Why fight fair ?All martial arts are useless infront of guns and people who use guns effectively understand the concept of warfare and utilize the most effective gears and options jsut to accomplish the main goal of conflict-to win.
That’s why have have more respect for military commanders and soldiers than some fake faggot mma fighter who can be easily killed with a group of armed men or weopon .

View: https://youtu.be/NcSRmIGHeAs?si=m-xFVc4Mvbl28aIs

Why didn’t his mma skills work against some armed thief’s who broke into his house?

Yep. Fighting skills are irrelevant if the other person has a gun or if they outnumber you like crazy

Defying Odds Donnelly is as nice as it gets, and you were cruel to him, Jew manlet cocksucker. Die.

Cherry picking. There are criminals in any group of people.

Difference really is the height Dave Bautista still looks good after hopping off the juice.
A989ac15ba19555fee88cec2d714011f