Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill joe rogan on femcels

dont like that guy seems like a douche

Joe Rogan bans People for telling him he Looks like a thumb.
Joe Rogan is a dwarf that is married to a single mom with Kids.

Joe "I am masculine but Need Testosterone Patches to feel normal" Rogan
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Him and his family got threatened by the CIA for talking about how the moon landing was faked so he can't say what he rlly thinks about stuff now. I think he would've misunderstood incels anyway tho.

This guy is a joke and a menace to Society.
He has a black step daughter jfl he's the ultimate cuck
Him and his family got threatened by the CIA for talking about how the moon landing was faked so he can't say what he rlly thinks about stuff now. I think he would've misunderstood incels anyway tho.
Cope

bro you are better than this.
Dont believe these bullshit stories. Do you seriously think an intelligence agency would let something like this get out?
lol
it is so easy to create Drama for Attention nowadays.

Just like Sam Hyde spread These false pedo allegations About himself on 4chan and 8chan among other things.
Dont buy this shit.

>ecelebs
>ever

We should bring an incel on his podcast to destroy his narrow mindset. I'll do it, I will even MMA fight this faggot.

Did you notice that his bald head looks like a bettleball when he's wearing those headphones?

i doubt the cia would threaten someone that big and let them talk about it freely

bro you are better than this.
Dont believe these bullshit stories. Do you seriously think an intelligence agency would let something like this get out?
lol
it is so easy to create Drama for Attention nowadays.

Just like Sam Hyde spread These false pedo allegations About himself on 4chan and 8chan among other things.
Dont buy this shit.

>ecelebs
>ever
Think logically. Why WOULDN'T they threaten him?

He has the biggest podcast in the world. Nearly 10mill subs on YouTube. 30mill views is his most listened to podcast.

Of course they would threaten him not to talk about conspiracy stuff with the voice he has.

Look at him and Jamie desperately trying to change the subject

And that clip where him and Eddie bravo are talking about conspiracies and then all of a sudden Joe needs to go for a (((pee break))) and then it cuts to them coming back to talk about something completely different despite being halfway through a convosation.

And when Joe Rogan was saying how obvious it is that the moon landing was fake and all the reasons why and then all of a sudden next time he's asked about it on a podcast he goes from "the moon landing was OBVIOUSLY faked" to "NO WAY the moon landing was fake"

I don't know much about him but props to him for telling the truth on that one.

Joe Rogan likes to present himself as actually-in-the-world, down to earth and reasonable unlike many other rich media personalities - but when it comes to shit like this he is about as out of touch as the rest.

He was this weird combination of a guido manlet and chad when he was young. Who lost his virginity very early on and never had trouble attracting women, was obsessed with fighting as a teen (so much so that he wouldn't let his gf have sex with him in the dojo - as that was disrespectful), was superlucky in comedy and landed a cushy TV sitcom series in his mid 20s. Rogan enjoyed that sweet natural hormonal boost of constant (social) validation throughout all the crucial times of his life, he may have grown up relatively poor but was never a social loser.

I think he's fundamentally unable to understand the incel perspective on life - most successful and 'talented' (a.k.a. predisposed for success) people inherently are. Before he lost his hair and steroid and HGH abuse aged and bloated his face he was goodlooking enough for showbiz and national TV.

ca39c3dcd1f88269180b4d8143c1f2eb.jpg
mdbnf6sf9ub21.png
DqiZKEG.jpg

Last edited:
If even a guy like Joe Rogan can instinctively know that there's no such thing as a femcel, why is there any debate on the matter? The case is settled for anyone with a 70+ IQ.

Joe Rogan likes to present himself as actually-in-the-world, down to earth and reasonable unlike many other rich media personalities - but when it comes to shit like this he is about as out of touch as the rest.

He was this weird combination of a guido manlet and chad when he was young. Who lost his virginity very early on and never had trouble attracting women, was obsessed with fighting as a teen (so much so that he wouldn't let his gf have sex with him in the dojo - as that was disrespectful), was superlucky in comedy and landed a cushy TV sitcom series in his mid 20s. Rogan enjoyed that sweet natural hormonal boost of constant (social) validation throughout all the crucial times of his life, he may have grown up relatively poor but was never a social loser.

I think he's fundamentally unable to understand the incel perspective on life - most successful and 'talented' (a.k.a. predisposed for success) people inherently are. Before he lost his hair and steroid and HGH abuse aged and bloated his face he was goodlooking enough for showbiz and national TV.

mdbnf6sf9ub21.png
DqiZKEG.jpg

Losing hair is a -5 descension. He still looks masculine cause he takes roids and his face is bloated up now, but man he looks like a young Italian model or some shit. I thought him and Dana White were the same person for like 4 years.

This guy is a joke and a menace to Society.

He hazz a whiny low t beta male voice and demeanor. Married a single mum roastie and have foid guest. 100% soycuck. Roids ruin his life now.

mdbnf6sf9ub21.png
DqiZKEG.jpg
nailed it 100%

For all his talks about healthy lifestyle, fitness, and nutrition, it's kinda funny how Joe Rogan takes so much steroids and HGH that his face keeps getting more deformed each year and he now has a very obvious bodybuilder-style distended stomach / HGH gut.

maxresdefault.jpg

For all his talks about healthy lifestyle, fitness, and nutrition, it's kinda funny how Joe Rogan takes so much steroids and HGH that his face keeps getting more deformed each year and he now has a very obvious bodybuilder-style distended stomach / HGH gut.

maxresdefault.jpg

Other gymrats like Dolph Lundgren, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sly Stallone have similar things going on. Although not as crazy as Rogan, their waistlines have expanded as well despite being low bodyfat due to permanent roid cycle.

The whole jacked and ripped old guy look is a very modern phenomenon. It's gonna become more common as also non-famous rich guys are adopting the look - and then aspirational normies will desire it as well.

4sIkZr1M9pbAwV2XdwZL1ZnuFOy6gnBS6o-qJLDVOnY.jpg
31133168-0-image-a-67_1595560617788.jpg

Last edited:
He hazz a whiny low t beta male voice and demeanor.

maxresdefault.jpg
He's coping thats all

I like how he single handedly smashes Femcels to bits when he said "any woman can get laid".

Femcel = Chad only

Funny how normies and the rest have no problem admitting this black pilled truth, but saying that looks matter and that looks are the foundation to attraction is too much to bear.

I like how he single handedly smashes Femcels to bits when he said "any woman can get laid".

Femcel = Chad only

Funny how normies and the rest have no problem admitting this black pilled truth, but saying that looks matter and that looks are the foundation to attraction is too much to bear.

sex is literally a human need according to normies. Men don't have their basic needs met.

Rogan says that PUA should help everyone out. He doesn't even know ER was on a site called PUAHate

Last edited:

STE your comment is a bit misleading.

Joe Rogan married Jessica Ditzel who WAS a single mom with one daughter (with a black man) and then she had 2 more daughters (white this time) presumably fathered by Joe.

original.jpg

If you think he's cucked because his wife was BLACKED in the past... well okay maybe a little bit, but have you seen his stepdaughter?

c7d5065a7dcd9d95.png

sometimes it's possible for a cuck to turn the tables and the fuck the daughter of the guy who fucked your wife before you, and then you cuck him back even harder

Rogan is the epitome of a redpilled bro

Think logically. Why WOULDN'T they threaten him?

He has the biggest podcast in the world. Nearly 10mill subs on YouTube. 30mill views is his most listened to podcast.

Of course they would threaten him not to talk about conspiracy stuff with the voice he has.

Look at him and Jamie desperately trying to change the subject

And that clip where him and Eddie bravo are talking about conspiracies and then all of a sudden Joe needs to go for a (((pee break))) and then it cuts to them coming back to talk about something completely different despite being halfway through a convosation.

And when Joe Rogan was saying how obvious it is that the moon landing was fake and all the reasons why and then all of a sudden next time he's asked about it on a podcast he goes from "the moon landing was OBVIOUSLY faked" to "NO WAY the moon landing was fake"

I watched that ytd, I dun rmb him saying the moon landing was obviously faked tbh. He was saying he can see why ppl thought it is faked.