Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joe Rogan discusses incels with female guest, goes on IncelTears

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★

1:04:40: "There's no incel women, they can always get laid" and he talks about PUA.

Holy shit, I think he kinda gets it. I like him more now.

Last edited:
Actually pretty good. Lol at even celebrity normies knowing incel women are a sham.

cucktears are circle jerking so hard at the few mentions they get, they are trying to ride off on our popularity, how pathetic, they are actually jealous all their "hard work" of reposting things isn't as recognized as incel sites.

Rogan is a bald short gymcel so he better not be fully bluepilled.

JFL they act like the term incel was just recently invented. Like its a phenomenon of the last year.

Also, that woman talking about how incels should just "get out there and be nice" and "there's someone for everyone". Eat glass, whore. People reject me before they even meet me, like alot of incels. Getting out there just makes me more likely to get mad; it doens't fix anything.

At what timestamp is it? and ye i like rogan especially when he talks about DMT and aliens lmao

Actually pretty good. Lol at even celebrity normies knowing incel women are a sham.

I think he's not telling what he really thinks because he has a female guest on and a podcast with tons of (bluepilled) viewers he doesn't want to scare away, but i think he kinda gets it.

Of course he's not going to say that running over people with a truck is right.

Last edited:
Joe is a cuck for saying some men who are awkward don't deserve relationships.

At what timestamp is it? and ye i like rogan especially when he talks about DMT and aliens lmao

1:04:40 I added a timestamp on the video

Yes I like his podcast sometimes, I skip alot of the hunting/female scientist guests though.

I think he's not telling what he really thinks because he has a female guest on and a podcast with tons of (bluepilled) viewers he doesn't want to scare away, but i think he kinda gets it.
i don't. in the context of talking about a mass murderer, he was more than fair.

cucktears are circle jerking so hard at the few mentions they get, they are trying to ride off on our popularity, how pathetic, they are actually jealous all their "hard work" of reposting things isn't as recognized as incel sites.
Rogan realises IT isnt what he's talking about and immediately clicks off and those faggots think that is exposure and noteworthy.

It took this fucking long for normies to realize that femoids cannot be incel.

Rogan realises IT isnt what he's talking about and immediately clicks off and those faggots think that is exposure and noteworthy.
What a bunch of pathetic cunts. I'm also kind of mad they got more subscribers.

Who is that annoying bitch on his show?

At least he reality checked her a little by saying that there isn't someone for everyone and that women can't be incel.

that fucking whore knows jack shit

did you watched all this crap? I can't stand this know it all, conspiracy type of guys

did you watched all this crap? I can't stand this know it all, conspiracy type of guys

Nope, I just heard about it on CuckTears. This is the type of his podcasts I skip.

>Doesnt matter what you look like
>Someone for everyone
>Leave your basement
Fuck, she is retarded.

Yeah, typical femoid. But I like that Joe wasn't completely white knighting her.

Last edited:
that foid is such a pretentious dumb bitch, apparently shes a NAWALT alt right shill also

First time I heard a mainstream guy admit that females can't be incel.

Wow. I love Joe Rogan, I can't believe hes actually talking about fucking incels. You can tell he's woke because he mentioned 1. Woman can't be incels and 2. There isn't someone for everybody. The only thing he got wrong was the whole being nice thing, being nice is not what gets you laid. Being likable, sure, but nice isn't the word, being nice gets you cucked and ignored. I don't care if its the most vile, despicable, delusional incel on the planet, if you put him in a male models body he would get laid regardless of his beliefs or negativity.

YXATYnc.gif

lmao @ Joe Rogan calling Elliot Rodger a little cutie. teehee

JFL they act like the term incel was just recently invented. Like its a phenomenon of the last year.
It's great that I have court dates that coincide with normies understanding what incels are.

They should give me the chair.

You can tell Joe Rogan is based because he immediatly knows that women can always get laid. Everyone else in media likes to act like male Incels should just go out and find female Incels...