Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joe Biden's VP pick is Copmala Harris. Get ready for 4 more years of Trump.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

They could've played it safe and picked Stacey Abrams or Val Demings, or Mayor Bottoms. Some bland, inoffensive nobody. But in this moment of all moments, he picks Kamala Harris, who literally gets wet when the state delivers her prisoners.

Good news for me, it was really looking like the reactionary left was gonna win.

Well while he wants to bank on black vote probably, Kamala's controversial nature may do more harm than good to him. But whatever fuck Trump, fuck Biden harder, establishment politics sucks and your vote doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Politics is a colossal cope anyway :dab:

of course. the commie slut. He really be after leftist vote

I remember when Kamala Harris get caught for bullshitting about how she was smoking weed and listening to Tupac when she was in college (before he had even released his first album)

would have been even worse if she actually was considering she's ruined a shit ton of people's lives over marijuana possession

I remember when Kamala Harris get caught for bullshitting about how she was smoking weed and listening to Tupac when she was in college (before he had even released his first album)

would have been even worse if she actually was considering she's ruined a shit ton of people's lives over marijuana possession

Speaking of hypocrisy, when faced with Biden's rape allegations she said she believes his accusers. Now she's running with him. This is like John Kerry/John Edwards times a thousand.

They still might, tbh president usually dont win in recessions

The metric people tend to use for this is the S&P. If it trends upward in August/September/October, Trump wins. If not, Trump loses.

They could've played it safe and picked Stacey Abrams or Val Demings, or Mayor Bottoms. Some bland, inoffensive nobody. But in this moment of all moments, he picks Kamala Harris, who literally gets wet when the state delivers her prisoners.

Good news for me, it was really looking like the reactionary left was gonna win.
Brootal, I thought Biden was pretty based tbh. Kamala Harris is just evil, she needs to be fed to the sharks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back