Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Joe Biden wants ex-smokers to get cancer

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
In one of the stupidest moves ever made.

"We're doing it to protect the teenagers from vaping" - Right, the teenagers who fuck each raw weekly, most of whom who add absolutely no value to society at this point, and most of whom could care less about this sort of thing. The only thing it does? Removes the copes for others.

Last edited:
Good riddance, they are walking saunas of cancer

Can they issue a policy that only targets one company? What about all the other e-cigarette brands? I must investigate further. Anyways I will grow my own tobacco if it comes to it. Biden will not take my guns nor my tobaccy

So this is bad
"The FDA has targeted Juul Labs, Inc., for the past four years, blaming the $10 billion vaping company for appealing to underage people with flavors like mango and crème brûlée."
but this is ok
Vod

Ban this to or leave my vapes alone

Extremely un-American.. If a fascist believes these things are bad for him, then he can not use them personally. And the fascist can try to convince others not to use them. But the statists they always use violence to force people to follow their beliefs. And its always a quasi-religious belief.. there is no evidence vaping is bad for you, and evidence it is good for you.

Why it is always a religious style belief is if vaping was actually bad for people, it would be obvious and few would be using them. So the statist doesn't need to ban those because people are made voluntary decisions not to use them.

Its only things that actually aren't dangerous but which the statist wants to force other people to stop using for perverse or religious reasons. Then they come up with this justification of its dangerous. For me I don't care if it is dangerous, its still not a reason for the statist to use violent force to tell other people what they are allowed or not allowed to do with their own bodies.

no vaping but eat all the mcdonalds out of aids-infested lgbtq alphabet soup nigger butthole because we care about your health goyim :)

Who cares i hate faggots who smoke and when i was in high school a couple years ago only people who vaped were chads jfl

Last edited:
Who cares i hate faggots who smoke and when i was in high school a couple years ago only people who vaped were chads jfl
Then things have greatly changed since I was in High School. Chad's and Stacies never had the need to develope such lowly copes. Their bodies were their copes. Even in College, if the Chad's and Stacies I knew did it, it was never as a cope and only as social thing one drunken night a week for fun.

The low smv males needed to find nicotine as a cope. And as a result our lungs got damaged more and more.

Vaping offered an alternative cope to a definite cancer causing cope. And it makes perfect sense soyciety would seek oan such a thing.

Extremely un-American.. If a fascist believes these things are bad for him, then he can not use them personally. And the fascist can try to convince others not to use them. But the statists they always use violence to force people to follow their beliefs. And its always a quasi-religious belief.. there is no evidence vaping is bad for you, and evidence it is good for you.

Why it is always a religious style belief is if vaping was actually bad for people, it would be obvious and few would be using them. So the statist doesn't need to ban those because people are made voluntary decisions not to use them.

Its only things that actually aren't dangerous but which the statist wants to force other people to stop using for perverse or religious reasons. Then they come up with this justification of its dangerous. For me I don't care if it is dangerous, its still not a reason for the statist to use violent force to tell other people what they are allowed or not allowed to do with their own bodies.
Exactly. Well said.

Also one addition is like to make:

This entire thing the normies (MSM and soyciety) do with the phrasing "vaping is not good for you" is so god damn NPC it's not even funny. Who the fuck said it's GOOD for people? I mean surgery drinks aren't "good" for you but the FDA ain't banning those right? Point being it has a now 20 year history of aiding the cessation of cigarettes which are DEFINITELY carcinogenic cancer causing copes. We have 250 years of sold research proving that. Yet there is no research showing vaping causes any significant negative effects while delivering the utmost of positive effects.

Also, in life you don't say we aren't going to do a cope because it MIGHT have a few untold physical health downsides over a 50 year period of your life. The whole point is to get the mental health upside and if it does have a small downside over a long stretch of time, SO WHAT? That called stretching out life. That's exactly what it's supposed to do. By their logic we should outright ban all oil, guns, and greedy pizza too.

Oh wait... They want to do those things also :feelsbadman:

the ban was not about public health

the government reaps much more revenue from big tobacco than the safer alternative

the ban was not about public health

the government reaps much more revenue from big tobacco than the safer alternative
I know I know. And it's become really complicated in both the States and India. I was just in the States visiting my family. We can always get access to vape products there because the confiscation of personal property and a full out blanket ban is unlikely to happen. My preferred brands and devices are still on the market. But ik India, they misunderstand everything and do full out bans and steal shit from travelers at airports.

Now coming to the issue of Big tobacco. It complicated. Marlboro agreed to work with labs to find synthetic alternatives and thus created Juul. But look EVEN THEN these public health freaks are targetting the cessation cope as labeling it like they do everything as they get carried away with the prestige it brings them among their SJW squads.

You guys must have gone to Twilight Zone High school. Chad's and Stacies who need to smoke or take drugs? Very rare. Their bodies are their temples and their sex'ing is their cope. And it also falls apart for them eventually anway.

Government taking away your copes is not a good thing. Especially if you need a reoccurring set of them. Some can be replaced, others it's much harder to replace.

[UWSL]Bottom line, when there is no reason to poorly regulate a cope like this one (vape) the government shouldn't be stepping in at all. [/UWSL]

Last edited: