Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joe Biden just dropped out of presidential race and endorsed his Vice President Kamala Harris for president.

Dont care dnd ask

I will share my thoughts on this later

free win for trump i guess
How is she going to do in Wisconsin,Michigan and Pennsylvania?? Trump really only needs 1 of those 3 and he's got it. Kamala will be lucky to hold on to Minnesota and Virginia

How is she going to do in Wisconsin,Michigan and Pennsylvania?? Trump really only needs 1 of those 3 and he's got it. Kamala will be lucky to hold on to Minnesota and Virginia
Newsom is probably the nominee, Joey just had to endorse her

Damn they're really going to rig a brown woman as president. :feelscry:

no , black people like trump way more. They were already going to vote for trump
This is somewhat true, but many Blacks still lean left

This is somewhat true, but many Blacks still lean left
They all vote left even if they're """socially conservative""" like Hispanics

I doubt CIA kikes will be that retarded to allow Kamala to run. It's an easy win for trump

Jfl if that sheboon becomes president

Newsom is probably better than Kamala but I still don't see him doing so well in Wisconsin Michigan and Pennsylvania.
If Newsom comes in, he will be immediately attacked for turning commiefornia into a shithole. So many companies have left! So much homelessness with needles, looting, prostitution, and open street defecation.

If Newsom comes in, he will be immediately attacked for turning commiefornia into a shithole. So many companies have left! So much homelessness with needles, looting, prostitution, and open street defecation.
Ikr he legit fucking sucks. Did the Dems just hang themselves in front of everyone or something??

Ikr he legit fucking sucks. Did the Dems just hang themselves in front of everyone or something??
Their entire platform of neoliberal social demooocrarcy is built upon the unholy trifecta of slave morality, whoring and sexual degeneracy, and disregard for the laws of nature which manifests as reckless money printing. Its the platform that's been a failure and that can't be changed by putting on a new person as the figurehead.

Their entire platform of neoliberal social demooocrarcy is built upon the unholy trifecta of slave morality, whoring and sexual degeneracy, and disregard for the laws of nature which manifests as reckless money printing. Its the platform that's been a failure and that can't be changed by putting on a new person as the figurehead.
Exactly. thank goodness their platform as a whole has taken a nosedive this past year or so

Exactly. thank goodness their platform as a whole has taken a nosedive this past year or so
Immorality has consequences. Immorality is socially unsanctioned in the long run for good reason.

Trumps pretty much won at this point.

Harris is not popular nor is governor chad newsome.

Much of middle America dislike Californians and Newsome's policies. Newsome would get roasted at the debates when Trump begins talking about what a dumpster fire CA is.

I will share my thoughts on this later
Trumps pretty much won at this point.

Harris is not popular nor is governor chad newsome.

Much of middle America dislike Californians and Newsome's policies. Newsome would get roasted at the debates when Trump begins talking about what a dumpster fire CA is.
Lesser of two evils

not a bad move from biden, offloading the blame

A democrat said this and they still vote for them:

View attachment 1204111

They are stupid. :feelskek:
This strategy obviously backfired. Whenever you weaken your terms of negotiation by "giving them enough", you always end up playing into your opponents hands. This is how women and negros took over society.