Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joe Biden a president for the United States of America

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
it's official now.

tell me what do you expect to see in the coming 4 years

Over for my country

I really hope trump stays in officie and america becomes (More) fascist, and a civil war ensues and the blood of 3rd world americans fills the streets(in minecraft). Soys and maga tards to the death

Last edited:
Hope he doesn’t leave office :feelsPop:

Based :feelshaha:

Tenor 1

Tfw european :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
@Joe Biden Thoughts?

Didn't Trump just call recounts everywhere?

Very little will change.

I mean the supreme court issued them
The Supreme Court hasn't stepped in on any recount-related issue yet. Wisconsin and Georgia will get automatic recounts by state law but it's extremely unlikely that anything will change.

I really hope trump stays in officie and america becomes (More) fascist, and a civil war ensues and the blood of 3rd world americans fills the streets(in minecraft). Soys and maga tards to the death
YES. YES!
This is exactly what I want.

The United States home of the cucked and the faggots it shall be

War with Iran. War with China. Incel death camps.

Stormfront copers and /pol/tards BTFO :feelshaha:
@BummerDrummer keep crying lol
Haven’t lost yet nigger. He’s in the legal process. its not over until it’s over

We'll see. If they can get away with voter fraud this obviously, then re education camps would be a cakewalk. That nigger Indian mutt mix in office does not like white nationalists, confederate separatists, or misogynistic inkwells, of which I am all 3.

USA is a country for soys and ultra feminists, they will party all night tonight and have their abortions in the morning like the degenerates they are.

On the BBC news they interviewed 2 college students and they interviewer asked them what they were going to do to celebrate, one girl said she had made egg nog. Obviously she is planning to deep throat a Tyrone and swallow his egg nog.

Last edited:
We'll see. If they can get away with voter fraud this obviously, then re education camps would be a cakewalk. That nigger Indian mutt mix in office does not like white nationalists, confederate separatists, or misogynistic inkwells, of which I am all 3.
Good luck, man. I admire your spirit.

In 4 years il probably still be a virgin

The Supreme Court hasn't stepped in on any recount-related issue yet. Wisconsin and Georgia will get automatic recounts by state law but it's extremely unlikely that anything will change.
More fake news from PPEcel im shocked. The Supreme Court stepped in in Pennsylvania, so what are you talking about saying they havent?

More fake news from PPEcel im shocked. The Supreme Court stepped in in Pennsylvania, so what are you talking about saying they havent?
Re-read my comment.

I said "recount-related". Supreme Court did not step in on anything recount-related, it simply told PA to count late-arriving mail ballots separately, something that PA was already doing before the SCOTUS order.

Learn how to read.