Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jockcel

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
imagine living there life. imagine how much fun and admiration you would receive if you could have been a jockcel like them in high school. Imagine all the pussy you would be slaying if you had that form of athleticism. life truly is unfair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHycHI3F1Q

Being a sportsman is a great cope, distructs you from the fact that your life is shit in every other way.

Jockcel said:
Sport is a great cope, distructs you from the fact that your life is shit in every other way.

yeah too bad not everyone is meant for it. I have tried several sports but have just been terrible at all of them, the only thing I'm decent at is running lol at least it keeps me fit I guess

Imagine living on a planet full of 10/10 females that would even go crazy for a 0/10

ArtoriasWolf said:
Imagine living on a planet full of 10/10 females that would even go crazy for a 0/10

lol yeah imagination is the only think that keeps me going

Gymceling and athleteceling is a life saver during high school.