Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jobs where you have to interact with people (non-coworkers) are extremely brutal

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★
I rather do hours of continuous construction SLAVERY but noone talks to me than have a "comfortable" job and have retarded niggers come in and ask for a service and you'll be responsible for things other than pure work, jobs like doctor/ lawyer/ salesman/ mechanic/ social service are worst for incels, jobs where you only interact with objects or at most coworkers are best

Doctor for foids is the worst. I don't want to talk to vaginas at my job everyday

same i cant work with clients its pure torture talking to people

Customers usually like me because I'm good at what I do. The main problems are if they have a question about something, if they want something cut while I'm still cleaning the slicer, when they want something cut after we're closed, and if they want something we don't have or ran out of.

I rather do hours of continuous construction SLAVERY but noone talks to me than have a "comfortable" job and have retarded niggers come in and ask for a service and you'll be responsible for things other than pure work, jobs like doctor/ lawyer/ salesman/ mechanic/ social service are worst for incels, jobs where you only interact with objects or at most coworkers are best
Amen. I work with metal. I'd rather get exposed to potentially getting cut or burned or electrocuted that any of these shit office jobs or retail

Been there, got fired fast from hardware store. Just couldn't keep up those fake emotions.

NEETbux invest world empire. Me not work since 2009.

Had a series of toxic abusive dead end jobs before then.

IMG 1244

Empire State Realty Trust

solitary jobs are for me... I'm just a solitary being who wants to live his life in peace without too many burdens to carry on his back. after all I don't hurt anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back