Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Jobs" just shouldn't fucking exist

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Why do people talk about automation like it's a fucking bad thing for society to be run by robots lmao? Are people so fucking thick skulled that they actually have a desire/interest in spending multiple hours a day suffering in a fucking office/in a factory making money for someone who doesn't give a fuck about them?

don't work, then

Just become NEET

We need UBI
Why do people talk about automation like it's a fucking bad thing for society to be run by robots lmao? Are people so fucking thick skulled that they actually have a desire/interest in spending multiple hours a day suffering in a fucking office/in a factory making money for someone who doesn't give a fuck about them?
I agree

The problem with growing automation is that many people will be out of jobs permanently. Our society isnt ready to handle tens of millions of people permanently unemployed because a robot took their job. How do these people pay for food? Rent? Taxes? They cant all go on unemployment and call it a day. I think automation is inevitable and the 40 hour workweek is ass and will be gone but it will take a while
We need UBI

don't work, then
Property tax. We MUST have money, making us slaves. Slaves are not allowed to live free.
Propety tax is just one of MANY things society FORCES on us requiring us to have money or else men with guns will take everything from you by deadly force if need be.

The problem with growing automation is that many people will be out of jobs permanently. Our society isnt ready to handle tens of millions of people permanently unemployed because a robot took their job. How do these people pay for food? Rent? Taxes? They cant all go on unemployment and call it a day. I think automation is inevitable and the 40 hour workweek is ass and will be gone but it will take a while
There would need to be mass extermination

Rotting Neets that want to live for free would multiply tenfold.

We have the technology that would allow robots to do most of the stuff for us and for us to only be working way less but (((they))) will not release it because otherwise we are not enslaved and (((they))) are not gaining anything from us.

We have the technology that would allow robots to do most of the stuff for us and for us to only be working way less but (((they))) will not release it because otherwise we are not enslaved and (((they))) are not gaining anything from us.
Exactly. (They) need your tax payer money. You are working for (their) benefit.

Believe it or not this isn't a black/white issue like it may seem, life would get super boring if you just had everything appear out of thin air for free. People need SOME hardship and difficulty in their life to feel fulfilled.

People need SOME hardship and difficulty in their life to feel fulfilled.
Yeah, that's why leftists make up hardships, because their boring, easy lives are otherwise unfulfilled.

Just become NEET
I would do it but sadly here neet = homeless
Believe it or not this isn't a black/white issue like it may seem, life would get super boring if you just had everything appear out of thin air for free. People need SOME hardship and difficulty in their life to feel fulfilled.
Bullshit, chads and foids are parasites that don't do anything all day and enjoy life while normies and incels wageslave all day

I agree with alot of the previous comments but I would like to work as I have been unemployed for a long time and when I get a few days work here and there I feel distracted enough for a bit that i don't think about loneliness as I am too busy fencing or building feed systems.