Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jobs for incels

znbox

znbox

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm working as a freelancer, and I find it one of the best jobs for incels. I don't get judged by my looks, and in 19/20 cases I never even see the person I do work for. There are some cons as well, for example, you need to be confident enough to stand up for yourself when negotiating prices. I used to be so insecure and scared, that I agreed to a lot of job for little money, but not anymore.

What are other incel comfortable jobs? I guess, something like theoretical science may work for an incel since they don't really have to communicate with other people, plus it's acceptable for a scientist to be reclusive and awkward.

Programmers, but not in female-dominated companies like Google.

Thinking about it, maybe any creative or scientific field can be okay for an incel, if they are obsessed with their work.

Definitely trucking.

you have to have a propensity for the work. i don't have the willpower to pursue and work towards a job just so i can work from home