Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Job Update V3

RealityIsCruel

RealityIsCruel

Greycel
Got invited to one of my co-workers birthday party only been my 3rd week there. Wasn't ever planning on going but casually she brought it up while talking about the costume the guys at the office were gonna wear. First time I've been invited to such an event, and work as usual. Not doing shit cause workplace full of women, and hearing them talk about child birth and other weird shit while im working.

Got invited to one of my co-workers birthday party only been my 3rd week there. Wasn't ever planning on going but casually she brought it up while talking about the costume the guys at the office were gonna wear. First time I've been invited to such an event, and work as usual. Not doing shit cause workplace full of women, and hearing them talk about child birth and other weird shit while im working.
It's so over.